PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Brazil Rocinha drug lord 'Nem' jailed for 12 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
During interrogation, "Nem" pinpointed blame to one man...Josh McDaniels

They found Nem in November 2011. He was hiding in a car driving out of Rocinha as hundreds of officers moved in.

His driver tried to prevent the car from being searched by claiming diplomatic immunity. He said he was the honorary consul of the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Apparently, this feint only works if you've remembered to have that flag of Congo attached to your front fender.:cool:

Can he play safety?

Apparently he and his accomplice, maverick4, fingered Wes Welker as the trigger man saying, "he dropped the ball, and it cost us".

can someone explain? i feel alot dumber than i usually do.

Antonio Francisco Bonfim Lopes, of all the user names he has used to try to post here this is not one. Although there was an "AFBL" just before he came here as "Linda".:D

can someone explain? i feel alot dumber than i usually do.

"NEM" was the name of a poster on this board a few years ago who I believe got banned from the site. He had an irrational hatred for Josh McDaniels.

"NEM" was the name of a poster on this board a few years ago who I believe got banned from the site. He had an irrational hatred for Josh McDaniels.

McDaniels was merely a weak sequel compared to his dislike of Charlie Weis.

Last edited:
I know of NEM from another board. Oh, if only he was in Brazil.

i have been here since 07...don't know who the hell nem was or remember

Other aliases were "Linda the Patsfan."

Before her/his apprehension, a plot was uncovered to assassinate the local soccer clubs Minister of offense - El Carlitos Weis

It's nice to see some good news here. :D

NEM's posts were always... interesting..... in a sort of Hunter Thompson irrational/psychotic sort of way. Certainly not the GOOD Hunter Thompson stuff.

Last I heard about him was he was quite sick and had fallen on financial hardship..or at least he said he was, fact and fiction was a blur..

If anyone is interested you can probably track him down here.. but don't poke a sleeping bear.. he left on really bad terms with Ian..

Home

McDaniels was merely a weak sequel compared to his dislike of Charlie Weis.

I am guessing he wasn't a fan of Bill O'Brien either. I feel a little empty inside that I missed NEM the O'Brien years.

Last I heard about him was he was quite sick and had fallen on financial hardship..or at least he said he was, fact and fiction was a blur..

Don't buy it. He would always make the pity play and plead ill health and financial hardship the 23 times Ian banned him. Finally he got the well deserved permanent ban hammer after threatening several posters...repeatedly.

I think most old threads went down the memory hole as Ian attempted to erase all of his posts from day one.

NEM stood for New England Mike. Yes, he was irrational and often threatened other posters who disagreed with him. The offensive coordinators were always to blame for everything that was wrong with the Pats at any given time.
Last I heard he was living in Arizona and active in local Pariot fan groups.
It wouldn't be surprising that he would be posting on other fan sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes