PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Brandon Moore rips Santonio Holmes for ripping Jets’ line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT:Brandon Moore rips Santonio Holmes for ripping Jets’ line

I don't know if Revis intended his comments about the Sanchise to sound like this, but it is odd phrasing.

I love it. The Jets are on the verge of imploding. Rex will get fired and bring an end to his Bloated and Bombastic Ballard of Bull**** in the Big Apple.

Maybe in his time off, after getting fired. Rex can take jobs as a consultant on how to beat the Patriots.

Dear Football Gods,

You have already rewarded me more than I cared to ask with this great Patriots run. After the 2nd SB win, I promised not to ask you for another thing,ever.

But if you have one more small favor for me, please let the Jets lose to the Fins Monday night.

Thanks,

Nut.

This. That locker room is so messed up in NY..WR's getting shipped out for talking..Holmes being an amazing captain and going to the press to rip his team and now moore going back at him

Funny thing is...jets fans are pissed at moore for calling out holmes..do they not know what a captain of a team should do?

This. That locker room is so messed up in NY..WR's getting shipped out for talking..Holmes being an amazing captain and going to the press to rip his team and now moore going back at him

Funny thing is...jets fans are pissed at moore for calling out holmes..do they not know what a captain of a team should do?

They should have made Plaxico the captain. His motto would be "Shoot first, ask questions later". .... as in... "BANG"!! Hey, why am I bleeding?

Nah, Rex is just being consistent. Dumb, but consistent.

I don't think he is being dumb. He is doing his best to defuse. In public he says he supports all his players and that sometimes comments are taken out of context than attempt to do the team building behind closed doors.

Calling out either of the players in public would have been dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back