PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Brandon Moore rips Santonio Holmes for ripping Jets’ line

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this stuff, The Rats turning on each other. Ive got some Major Schadenfreude going

Last edited:
Re: OT:Brandon Moore rips Santonio Holmes for ripping Jets’ line

Nah, Rex is just being consistent. Dumb, but consistent.

He can remain consistent all the way to the bottom of the AFCE if he wants. Somebody has to take charge of the divisiveness in that locker room. And if he sticks by Sanchez, and he continues to play the way he has, I see Rex out of a job REAL SOON. 1st rule a QB learns in football, never piss off your OL. that's why they take them out to dinner. Apparently Holmes never learned that rule. I bet Sanchez is a bit pissed at him right now. If he's not then he should be!

He can remain consistent all the way to the bottom of the AFCE if he wants. Somebody has to take charge of the divisiveness in that locker room. And if he sticks by Sanchez, and he continues to play the way he has, I see Rex out of a job REAL SOON. 1st rule a QB learns in football, never piss off your OL. that's why they take them out to dinner. Apparently Holmes never learned that rule. I bet Sanchez is a bit pissed at him right now. If he's not then he should be!

uh, Holmes isn't a QB.
:)

Last edited:

I think the MIA game is the key. If they win, while there still might be issues, some of the noise will quiet down. If the Phins win, I think this has the potential to have major ramifications on their season and personnel.

The Jets should win this week. The Dolphins are winless, on the road and have their backup QB making his first start.

On the other hand, this is Miami's last chance to salvage their season. If they lose, their coach will be toast and they'll basically just be showing up for the next 11 weeks. Miami will put a maximum effort into this game and if the Jets are distracted by, oh, say locker room dissension, the Dolphins can win.

As far as the Holmes comments, how does Mangold feel about this? He rushes back from an injury to help solidify the line, plays pretty well (from what I could see), and then has Holmes knock his unit's performance.

:rocker:

i wish Rex ryan gets involved in the fight too ....lol wouldnt that be a sight.............

While we're fantasizing, can we somehow get Phillip Rivers involved in this brawl/group tantrum?

I love this stuff, The Rats turning on each other. Ive got some Major Schadenfreude going
The interesting part of this seed is that we all knew the Jets had the potential to implode, observing that seed beginning to sprout is what's taken my interest.

Many many people mentioned that the Jets were a minor losing streak away from the process of public comment stupidity taking grip and eventually de-railing the internal culture of the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS.

This team is coming apart at the seems.

it does seam that way....

I think the Jets have a "high ceiling".

If the Phins win on Monday, I will reconsider my atheism.

Just sayin'.

I think the Jets have a "high ceiling".

Shmessy Shmessy 19, folks.......and the Patriots are in their twilight.......:rofl:

Jet on Jet crime: something the whole family can enjoy!

didn't the entire western civilized world try to explain to Jet fan why picking up a cancer like Sanphonyo was probably counterproductive to the development of a scatter armed ,easily distracted QB like Sancrez?

yes...yes, the civilized western world did.

the only thing left that can top this self flagellant passion play is the signing of Terrell Owens to replace Mason.

Do it Tunny...er...Tinny...uh Tonny?....oh right...Tanny...do it today

Karma, Karma, Karma. This all started with Wrecks' "open" policy. "We're gonna win the SB" ...etc.. All of the media and the fans bit on that and built it up. That works fine when you deliver, but if not, it catches up with you. Load mouthed, obsenities, promises, attacking opposing teams... It ran out, times up. It's not funny or ****y anymore. I remember friends of mine (who are niether NY or NE fans) a few yrs ago, saying they kind of liked his bravado and confidence. Now they're all sick of it as well. I love it because I knew it would eventually come to this. BB is the s**t. He knows whats up. Wrecks has gotta stop trying to out do BB in the media. Lay down and STFU and PLAY!!!! He created monster and now he can't control it. Isnt it beautiful?:singing:

Dear Football Gods,

You have already rewarded me more than I cared to ask with this great Patriots run. After the 2nd SB win, I promised not to ask you for another thing,ever.

But if you have one more small favor for me, please let the Jets lose to the Fins Monday night.

Thanks,

Nut.

Wasn't it just two weeks ago the Jets were talking trash saying they are just honest, no different publicly than privately, that they want the same face in public and private.

Now they reap the predictable benefits of this sophomoric attitude toward life. Part of growing up is realizing that some things are best kept in-house, airing your dirty laundry isn't always cathartic, and a sign of maturity (of having a properly functioning frontal lobe) is the ability to filter what one says. Even when you don't want to.

I would say the Jets fans might learn a lesson here, and grow up some. But that would make me an idiot. They will always be a bunch of underachieving homophobic frat boys.

Please, if there is a football god, let them lose this Monday so we can see the implosion come to fruition.

Last edited:

Wasn't it just two weeks ago the Jets were talking trash saying they are just honest, no different publicly than privately, that they want the same face in public and private.

Now they reap the predictable benefits of this sophomoric attitude toward life. Part of growing up is realizing that some things are best kept in-house, airing your dirty laundry isn't always cathartic, and a sign of maturity (of having a properly functioning frontal lobe) is the ability to filter what one says. Even when you don't want to.

I would say the Jets fans might learn a lesson here, and grow up some. But that would make me an idiot. They will always be a bunch of underachieving homophobic frat boys.

Please, if there is a football god, let them lose this Monday so we can see the implosion come to fruition.

Hopefully, Their bandwagon fans will drop "off" as quickly as they jumped "on" the Wrecksy bandwagon. I swear, most of the obnoxious fans on JI and GG are under 16 yrs old! But, I could be wrong, maybe they all just act like that :confused2:

Behold the house that Rex Ryan has built.

jeezus...what an epic post....this post evokes images of a Jet football god in my mind...yet I'm confused as to which one of the Lovecraftian Cthulhu Mythos that would be....most likely either Azathoth, the Blind Idiot God or Nyarlathotep, also known as the Crawling Chaos....perhaps there are TWO Jet football gods???????

I don't know if Revis intended his comments about the Sanchise to sound like this, but it is odd phrasing.
“Mark has taken strides to be more of a vocal leader. We trust in Mark. In Mark we trust,” Revis said with a grin. Then he said, “We’re stuck with him. This is the guy for us and that’s how we feel.”

Sanchez needs to be heard above roar of other Jets - NYPOST.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back