PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Brandon Moore rips Santonio Holmes for ripping Jets’ line

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score

“It’s disrespectful,” Moore said. “Guys work hard. To put your teammates out to dry, guys you work with every day so on Sundays you can have productive day, that’s not really being a leader. That’s not being a captain.”

Wow looks like Marshall does not need to fight with the JETS this monday considering the amount of in house fighting going on right now with the JETS.

Last edited:
Re: OT:Brandon Moore rips Santonio Holmes for ripping Jets’ line

Wow looks like Marshall does not need to fight with the JETS this monday considering the amount of in house fighting going on right now with the JETS.
If Sparano was wise he'd stick Marshall on defense for a play. This would allow Brandon a chance to start a fight with Holmes. Chances are the Jets OL would help Marshall pummel Holmes out on the field and they'd all get kicked out of the game together . :D

If Sparano was wise he'd stick Marshall on defense for a play. This would allow Brandon a chance to start a fight with Holmes. Chances are the Jets OL would help Marshall pummel Holmes out on the field and they'd all get kicked out of the game together . :D

:rocker:

i wish Rex ryan gets involved in the fight too ....lol wouldnt that be a sight.............

Im waiting for Rex to say something like,

"I believe you can fight and yell in and out of the locker room, hate one another, point fingers and blame each other, lose a bunch of games and still win a Super Bowl. That's what I believe"

lol hold up.... Santonio is a team captain??? lmfaooooo

I M P L O S I O N

Now in stadiums. Rated R.

Wait! Is this the NFL or the WWF?

Ye reap what ye sew, Rex & Goodell.

LOL. I hope they lose the next 5 games!

Just 5? I hope they lose the next 11 games!

Just 5? I hope they lose the next 11 games!

Nah. Then they get a top 10 pick. Can't have that. A 8-8 record will suffice.

lol hold up.... Santonio is a team captain??? lmfaooooo

Appointed by rex himself. Dunno wtf he was thinking there.

You know, I haven't heard too much discussion lately about how all the to players want to play for Rex and the Jets. This all doesn't seem to be in line with that argument. :D

Not I, said the cat.

Jets will beat Miami regardless of our fantasies.
No problemo. Jets fans wax exctatic only to see their resurgent playoff wet dreams crushed inexorably as teams like the Pats mount up the Ws on them.
We want the debacle and theater played out through November, not abended abruptly before Halloween, people. Crappy mid level draft picks are the frosting!

Last edited:

I think the MIA game is the key. If they win, while there still might be issues, some of the noise will quiet down. If the Phins win, I think this has the potential to have major ramifications on their season and personnel.

If the Phins win, I think this has the potential to have major ramifications on their season and personnel.

Not to mention that it would have tremendous entertainment value. The tail-spin and resulting crash-n-burn would be epic.

Last edited:

New York Jets' Brandon Moore says Santonio Holmes' talk 'fragments' squad - ESPN New York

Ryan refused to criticize Holmes for his latest shots, saying he doesn't like to restrict players from speaking their mind. He also suggested that Holmes' comments were taken out of context.

"I'm as guilty as anybody, sometimes when you make comments, maybe things aren't interpreted exactly how they show up on black and white," Ryan said. "The thing I can tell you about Santonio is ... nobody is more supportive of his teammates than Santonio. These comments, you can interpret them any way you want. I don't think he planned on it being a negative, how it came out." Ryan said he doesn't think his offensive linemen were bothered by the comment. "No," the coach said, "they've got skin like an armadillo."

Wow, Rex refusing to hold Holmes accountable. Well that must make Moore and the rest of the OL feel like crap! The skill position player getting to yap all he wants, throwing his OL under the bus, and the coach doesn't lift a finger to protect the OL. Man, it must really suck to be one of those big guys in the trenches right now. Team division ahoy! LOL, mark my words, the Jets are a sinking ship. You can start to see the cracks and the seams in the foundation already.

New York Jets' Brandon Moore says Santonio Holmes' talk 'fragments' squad - ESPN New York

Ryan refused to criticize Holmes for his latest shots, saying he doesn't like to restrict players from speaking their mind. He also suggested that Holmes' comments were taken out of context.

"I'm as guilty as anybody, sometimes when you make comments, maybe things aren't interpreted exactly how they show up on black and white," Ryan said. "The thing I can tell you about Santonio is ... nobody is more supportive of his teammates than Santonio. These comments, you can interpret them any way you want. I don't think he planned on it being a negative, how it came out." Ryan said he doesn't think his offensive linemen were bothered by the comment. "No," the coach said, "they've got skin like an armadillo."

Wow, Rex refusing to hold Holmes accountable. Well that must make Moore and the rest of the OL feel like crap! The skill position player getting to yap all he wants, throwing his OL under the bus, and the coach doesn't lift a finger to protect the OL. Man, it must really suck to be one of those big guys in the trenches right now. Team division ahoy! LOL, mark my words, the Jets are a sinking ship. You can start to see the cracks and the seams in the foundation already.

Nah, Rex is just being consistent. Dumb, but consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots