PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Brandon Marshall wants to fight and get ejected by the 2nd Quarter on MNF vs. NYJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Man,this guy is missing a few pegs

I don't remember a player saying something like this before a game

I guess if there is anyone who hates the Jets more than we do,it's Marshall

Dolphins WR expects to be ejected vs. Jets

Last edited:
Re: OT: Brandon Marshall wants to fight and get ejected by the 2nd Quarter on MNF vs.

Note his treatment for borderline personality disorder. This player needs more professional help dealing with his underachieving performance.

Re: OT: Brandon Marshall wants to fight and get ejected by the 2nd Quarter on MNF vs.

logo_looney_tunes.jpg

Is Borderline Personality Disorder genetic or the result of crazy women?

He better not, didn't he light up the Jets early in the season last year

Looks like he might need to get his meds switched up.

this is probably the funniest thing I've seen all season.

Kinda excited to see this game now.

maybe LT can play some D-line along with McKnight... 1 more option for Marshall

Is Borderline Personality Disorder genetic or the result of crazy women?

"Women, a mistake? or did he do it to us on purpose?"

_Jack Nicholson's as the devil...

"Because if its a mistake I was hoping he could fix it"

on God and women.

Seriously Marshal has some serious problems and someone needs to hold his reigns. You have to feel sorry for the guy.

BPD is not something that can medicated very well and can seriously screw with someone. For most people that suffer from it htey have a hard time controlling there emotions properly and say things that are out there even though they don't mean it as a way of not doing what they are accully thinking about doing.

The fact tht he can play pro football at a high level with it amazing

BPD is not something that can medicated very well and can seriously screw with someone. For most people that suffer from it htey have a hard time controlling there emotions properly and say things that are out there even though they don't mean it as a way of not doing what they are accully thinking about doing.

Yeah, I agree. The fact that he can hold down a job like this is a credit to how hard he works. We should appreciate that and ignore the random stuff that he says like this.

Having known (very well) people with BPD, it really can be pretty debilitating, in a very insidious way. The inability to form stable, productive relationships and lack of self-accountabilitythat it can cause would definitely make it difficult to consistently perform at a high level, in a national spotlight, with a bunch of people counting on you and a whole city waiting to turn on you if you screw up. If that's really what he has, then I'm not sure how he does it.

Last edited:

My heart goes out to that guy.

He obviously has more pressing issues than Monday night's football game.

Well said, people

This game might turn out to be like what I thought the XFL was supposed to be

The Jets and Dolphins can beat the living bejesus out of each other for all I care. 5 stars.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back