PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Brady Quinn to the Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe McD bit off more than he can chew with this one. Seems the browns just wantd to get rid of him, i mean those picks aren't even for this year. Wasn't Quinn a mid or late 1st round>?

if Quinn turns out to be good, the Browns are going to have to deal with the neg PR during the 2011 and 2012 drafts.

Good move for Denver. Low risk, high reward if Quinn is a fit.

Low Risk high reward type of trade.

Delhomme was the worst starting QB other than Russel and that was with a stud WR and a great running game. Yeah, Quinn and Anderson were bad but Delhomme is HORRIBLE.

All his life Holomgren has had a weak spot for gunslingers... Because he harnassed Favre ONCE he thinks he can do it again.

As for Quinn, he never had a chance in Cleveland for lots of reasons, some of which were his agents doing. But much of which was the doing of RAC and a gutless GM. Charlie is to some extent a master bull****ter, but he claimed Quinn had it in him to be a top tier NFL QB. I'd imagine his protogee has a pretty good idea if he was BSing on that or not. If I recall the rumor was Josh wanted to trade for Quinn last season but Eric wouldn't. Supposedly even for a first...

I think Anderson is better then Delhomme, but now we see why they overpaid for Delhomme. If they draft a QB at #5 they'll just be in another QB controversy again. I think the fans had enough.

The Broncos are getting a good deal though. Orton is in the final year of his contract. McDaniels probably knows he's not going to win them a SB, so bring in Quinn and see if he can take over the starting spot.

I think thats a great move by Josh. He has gotten a former first round pick in the bargain basement, Quinn still has huge potential and JMcD is just the man to unleash it on the NFL.

if mcadniel could get something out of cassel, then quinn will be a fun project for him

wow, mcdaniels has now hornswogled chicago and cleveland. where's john clayton on this one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back