PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: BRADY or PAPI....

To quote Giselle "tom brady can't throw to himself" "Tom brady can't catch passes"

Tom brady is nothing without a o-line and good receivers.

Ortiz hit 30 homeruns this season, he had 103 RBI’s and scored 84 runs, so the without teammates he’d of had 73 less RBI’s and scored 54 less runs. In my opinion they both benefit from playing a team sport.

I seem to be the only one that remembers bill and romoe absolutely clowning and confusing peyton manning game after game.

It is way too hard to compare sports. Birth are great players and helped this area win 6 titles.

Now my personal opinion I think only one player who played in this city ever changed the way a position was played.

That man was Bobby Orr.

I think coolguy is a liquored up poster .... :dizzy:

I do consider Ortiz to be in the pantheon for all that he has done. But he is not as great a figure as the others because he is not the best player in baseball.

Give me a ******* brake.

If it wasn't for rings would anyone put brady in peyton manning class?

Absolutely not. Peyton is good enough, he's smart enough, and doggone it people like him.

It is way too hard to compare sports. Birth are great players and helped this area win 6 titles.

Now my personal opinion I think only one player who played in this city ever changed the way a position was played.

That man was Bobby Orr.

I didn't have the chance to watch Or play, but I agree with you. Just from hearing stories, he's the reason why hockey rinks were built through out the region. Look at the miracle on ice Olympic team. How many of those guys were from New England.

Orr is without question the #1 Boston sports figure of all time.

I think the patriots could win a superbowl without brady if the defense plays good. case and point the 11-5 2008 patriots.

You are just trolling now. That team didn't make the playoffs and the same team was 16-0 the year before with Brady, one helmet catch from being the best team ever.

you do know brady needs to be protected by his o-line, right?

Fair enough, Brady gets to have 5 guys blocking for him and Manning has to go it alone. good point, as usual. it also helps to explain his losing record in the play-offs, I'll bet Peyton would kill it in the play-offs if he go to have blockers.

Give me a ******* brake.

If it wasn't for rings would anyone put brady in peyton manning class?

Thats like saying if it wasn't for the alcohol beer wouldn't be in the same class as water.

Fair enough, Brady gets to have 5 guys blocking for him and Manning has to go it alone. good point, as usual. it also helps to explain his losing record in the play-offs, I'll bet Peyton would kill it in the play-offs if he go to have blockers.

i was staying on topic :rolleyes:

" That team didn't make the playoffs and the same team was 16-0 the year before with Brady, one helmet catch from being the best team ever."

But you can't deny the defense played hard that season which answers his question.

You just proved my point :rolleyes:

No I proved your point wrong.
If you remove the championships is like saying if you don't keep score and there is no winner or loser.
Its the reason you play.

i was staying on topic :rolleyes:

" That team didn't make the playoffs and the same team was 16-0 the year before with Brady, one helmet catch from being the best team ever."

But you can't deny the defense played hard that season which answers his question.

What are you talking about? This is non sensical.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back