PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Brady at the Lakers-Celtics game wearing glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pathetic that this is a thread and people care about it.

Tom Brady has a social life and went to a basketball game while wearing glasses.

Cooooooooool.

I'd say about 10% max of the posts on this are remotely serious. Which leaves 70% just having fun with it (you know, to relieve the stress of talking about a serious issue like football all the time). The final 20% of posts are "I can't believe there's a thread on this."

I'd say about 10% max of the posts on this are remotely serious. Which leaves 70% just having fun with it (you know, to relieve the stress of talking about a serious issue like football all the time). The final 20% of posts are "I can't believe there's a thread on this."

This same 20% also misses the point that the 70% were just having fun.

Brady would be a better Superman, at least he's American. Wonder what the rest of his outfit looked like.

Ahem, I hate as a non-American to bring this up (okay, it's not true, I LOVE as a non-American bringing this up) but...

Superman was an illegal alien, y'all. He ain't got no long form birth certificate, not unless wholesome Ma and Pa Kent engaged in some serious fraud (a felony offense).

Let's be honest. He looks like one of those hollywood hipster a@@holes. C'mon now. However, he's our a@@hole and we still love him :)

Wearing glasses when you don't need them, is like cruising around in a wheel chair when you can walk.

Last edited:
Ahem, I hate as a non-American to bring this up (okay, it's not true, I LOVE as a non-American bringing this up) but...

Superman was an illegal alien, y'all. He ain't got no long form birth certificate, not unless wholesome Ma and Pa Kent engaged in some serious fraud (a felony offense).

I'll do you one better, and say that Superman recently renounced his U.S. citizenship in the comics.

I really don't get what the big deal is. Last time I checked it's America. He can wear whatever the hell he wants. :rolleyes:

Wearing glasses when you don't need them, is like cruising around in a wheel chair when you can walk.

Be damned all those glasses wearing fools who don't need them. It's a sham-tamockery. :bricks:

Except the glasses are much easier to tuck into your pocket when you get tired of the schtick.

Brady with fake glasses?
What's next, Gisele with fake...

Oh, never mind

lindsey vonn would not put up with that kind of crap

The Kent's adopted an orphan from outside of the country's borders. It was legal and legit, as opposed to 99% of south Framingham, Lowell...

Last edited:
Honestly, I love the glasses. Everybody hip is wearing the Clark Kents, even Ocho-Cinco and Justin Timberlake.

The Kent's adopted an orphan from outside of the country's borders. It was legal and legit, as opposed to 99% of south Framingham, Lowell...

And they put "Place of Birth: Planet Krypton" on the form? Kansas never struck me as being that open to unusual bureaucratic procedures when I lived there.

I've never been to Massachusetts, but my understanding is that Lowell is one of the places where a lot of the Cambodian refugees went after surviving the Khmer Rouge and refugee camps on the borders. I've chatted with a very cool cop from Lowell who was visiting Phnom Penh with his adopted Cambodian daughter. I'd be pretty surprised if there were more than 10% of that population who were illegal.

Yeah. He gets his tickets on StubHub...waits until the last minute for the prices to drop like the rest of us... :rolleyes:

Guys like Brady can't remember the last time they went to an NBA game and actually had to use steps to reach their seats.

And, when they're court-side in LA or NY, they ain't there to be "incognito"...It's showtime! They're even cued about when they'll be on the megatron or TV. Nobody's comping them $1,000+ tickets to be shy and retiring.

Are you in the know or just catching up to season 3 of Entourage?

This board needs a section for Brady's Fashion so all these threads can get off the main page. Until then the Ladies Lounge is the correct section to post this crap.

What's next for Brady :confused2:
... the next fad is mantyhose.

mantyhose-187x300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back