PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Brady at the Lakers-Celtics game wearing glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW...Richie Incognito says "Hi!!!"...

incognito%20medium.jpg

at last...we have finally come round the bend to "Brady is a dog faker!!!"

this is a great day, friends.....

lmao at the pic...Where was he sitting? not sure going incognito in a VIP booth or court side is an option.

Yeah. He gets his tickets on StubHub...waits until the last minute for the prices to drop like the rest of us... :rolleyes:

Guys like Brady can't remember the last time they went to an NBA game and actually had to use steps to reach their seats.

And, when they're court-side in LA or NY, they ain't there to be "incognito"...It's showtime! They're even cued about when they'll be on the megatron or TV. Nobody's comping them $1,000+ tickets to be shy and retiring.

Is he friends with Jeter too?

If you define "friends" as "Guys who barely know each other but who've gotten silly rich from playing a kids game and still can't get over it that grown people have nothing better to do than talk and write about it when they shake hands."

Yeah, they're friends.

at last...we have finally come round the bend to "Brady is a dog faker!!!"

this is a great day, friends.....

Huh?

I thought March 11th was only "Dog Faker Day" in Canada.

In the US, I think it's "People who have nothing better to do than talk about some rich athlete wearing glasses to an NBA game" day. (First stone thrown at myself on that one, BTW.)

Last edited:
He must wear contacts on the field. Hard to believe players wear contacts. Mine are such a pain, can't even picture playing football with them. Then again, I played on the lines so I wouldn't bother.

It's common for players, and people for that matter, to wear glasses and contacts. I started wearing glasses when I was 10 but didn't try contacts until I was 17. I ended up wearing them for martial arts tournaments but decided I liked the look better. More and more people are getting forms of eye surgery though, so maybe this idea is less common.

If you define "friends" as "Guys who barely know each other but who've gotten silly rich from playing a kids game and still can't get over it that grown people have nothing better to do than talk and write about it when they shake hands."

Yeah, they're friends.

That "kids game" is a multi-billion dollar business.

Next predicted offseason thread regarding Brady

"Brady spotted at Walgreen's picking up tampons for Gisselle while incognito by wearing a Mark Sanchez halloween Mask"

Next predicted offseason thread regarding Brady

"Brady spotted at Walgreen's picking up tampons for Gisselle while incognito by wearing a Mark Sanchez halloween Mask"
But the offseason starts around spring, so why would he be wearing a halloween mask? That would be a fashion faux pas and Brady is far too trendy and 'with it'. Don't disrespect him like that, how dare you even insinuate.

BTW...Richie Incognito says "Hi!!!"...

incognito%20medium.jpg

* Sam Bradford and Jeff Fisher their first meeting*

Sam Bradford: I can't my crappy O-line anymore. Look, either give me some offensive lineman, or I'm demanding a trade.

Jeff Fisher: No worries, we brought in a guy. His last name is Incognito.

Bradford: Incognito? Is he any good?

Fisher: Well, you tell me. *shows Bradford the picture above* Now, about th- *SLAM* ( Bradford exits the room)

*THE END* Well, that was fun, wasn't it?? :D

Last edited:
I'd rather see Brady as friends with 5 Ring Kobe than 0 Ring LeBron.

shhh...he's getting older... :)

You're not kidding! He's wearing glasses, getting old (just look at him in this recent picture) and... he's really rubbing the whole "Brady rule" in the faces of defenses league wide. This isn't going to end well!

six_flags_0722.jpg

It's pathetic that this is a thread and people care about it.

Tom Brady has a social life and went to a basketball game while wearing glasses.

Cooooooooool.

Honestly cant believe there is a thread about Brady and his glasses....who cares if they are hipster glasses or not, let the man live!

Ah, I don't think Brady is a poser......

The Johnny Cash look with the Clark Kent glasses :)rofl:) and a baseball cap was spontaneous??
Of course Brady is a poser. Gisele coordinates his dress for trips to the 7Eleven. ;)

Last edited:
That "kids game" is a multi-billion dollar business.

Thanks. I hadn't noticed that before. :rolleyes:

I guess it's why I said that Brady and Kobe had gotten "silly rich" from it.

Wow, those are some high powered glasses. I wonder if he has x-ray vision with those things?

20k4pxj.jpg

Last edited:
The Johnny Cash look with the Clark Kent glasses :)rofl:) and a baseball cap was spontaneous??
Of course Brady is a poser. Gisele coordinates his dress for trips to the 7Eleven. ;)

Well, you would know better than me, since you are the expert on posing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes