PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Brady at the Lakers-Celtics game wearing glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those better be perscription glasses....

I really hate what Gis is doing to our QB

tumblr_m0qmjoVQS21qci7aeo1_500.png

Maybe it's just me but this is my mental image of what geeks posting on the Internet look like :eek:

Last edited:
It explains why some of his balls were thrown behind his receivers this season or he's just going all Clark Kent. Hopefully he wears those glasses this season.

For at least 100,000 reason, I'd hate to be Brady.

It explains why some of his balls were thrown behind his receivers this season or he's just going all Clark Kent. Hopefully he wears those glasses this season.

He's pissed he didnt get the lead in the new Superman movie, he's trying to convince the producers to give him another chance.

He's pissed he didnt get the lead in the new Superman movie, he's trying to convince the producers to give him another chance.

Brady would be a better Superman, at least he's American. Wonder what the rest of his outfit looked like.

Tom Brady is always the cutting edge of fashion, lol

Yeah John Rzeznik is awful at cover 2 and Rob Takac can't catch a ball in crunch time. That being said, you're a moron.

I knew that would hit a nerve of a Polish sausage eatin' Buffalonian. You guys should see some of the knuckledragging inbred hayseeds I have to deal with up here in this city. Utterly predictable that his knee would jerk so hard with a mention of the GGD that it would smash right into his face.

Those weren't cool until Tom started wearing them...now I must own a pair.

not to be one -upped, Peytie ran right out and got himself soem hip new eyeware...

BlindedbytheLight_001.jpg

Our QB is going BLIND! D:

BTW ..."igonito"...someone is gonna have to give me the run down on that...

These are the glasses Maroney wore running behind the Pats OL.

Coke_Bottle_glasses_2PX5wr_large.jpg

heh...heh heh...I almost can believe that too...

/I thought he was wearing them just to be igonito.I'm sure his vision is fine.

Yeah. Right. Courtside. Lakers game. LA. Wearing a TB12 cap. "Incognito"...yep, that explains it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back