PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bolts lose Kaeding and Castillo

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to PFT, there is a good chance Mike Tolbert misses the Patriots game next week too. Costly win for the Chargers.

I prefer that Kaeding plays.

Pats lost a Pro Bowl kicker last year and the replacement was pretty flawless. Not insurmountable for the Bolts.

Luis Castillo has been one of the most overpaid defensive linemen in the NFL for quite a while now. The real stud on that d-line is Antonio Garay, who I'm afraid Koppen will struggle mightily with.

Pats lost a Pro Bowl kicker last year and the replacement was pretty flawless. Not insurmountable for the Bolts.

Well, the FG part was. But the KO and XP, not so much.

Luis Castillo has been one of the most overpaid defensive linemen in the NFL for quite a while now. The real stud on that d-line is Antonio Garay, who I'm afraid Koppen will struggle mightily with.

castillo is still important for my chargers when it comes to stopping the run, but hopefully we can pick nwagbuo back up (still surprised that he was one of the late preseason cuts)

Last edited:
If KC continues to play like they did Sunday then it's a race between the Chargers and a soon to be formidable Raiders team that might surprise some who are writing them off because Asomugha is gone.

Denver is a joke and will lose to Oakland tomorrow night

The Chargers even without a couple starters have only Oakland to worry about

If KC continues to play like they did Sunday then it's a race between the Chargers and a soon to be formidable Raiders team that might surprise some who are writing them off because Asomugha is gone.

Denver is a joke and will lose to Oakland tomorrow night

The Chargers even without a couple starters have only Oakland to worry about

i'm not sure about oakland post-nnamdi

kc looked like ass

as for denver, if doom is back to 09 ability, and if von miller is as good as advertised....i don't know, they could do some stuff

san diego is still making too many costly mistakes for my liking, but i'm so glad they pulled one of these types of heartbreakers out, and while AP had one nice long run, and mcnabb had a few good runs, the D looked very solid otherwise, i just have to hope whoever replaces castillo, plays the run well.

SD is hurting! SD has no hope against the vaunted and venerable Patriots machine.

Oh, the precision! It's frightening!

I'm scared and I think the team is also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots