PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bills vs. Colts preseason game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone caught the all access preseason special last nite.It was a NFL Net show,but was strangely on CBS.

When they were asked who would go to the SB for the AFC,Mariucci said the Patriots.

When they asked Deion Sanders,he replied:

"Do they have Randy Moss back"?
"Do they still have Tom Brady?"
"Is Bill Belichick still their Coach?'

......"then they're going back to the Super Bowl"

I don't know if anyone caught the all access preseason special last nite.It was a NFL Net show,but was strangely on CBS.

When they were asked who would go to the SB for the AFC,Mariucci said the Patriots.

When they asked Deion Sanders,he replied:

"Do they have Randy Moss back"?
"Do they still have Tom Brady?"
"Is Bill Belichick still their Coach?'

......"then they're going back to the Super Bowl"

LEAVE THE PATRIOTS ALONE! The Colts are going to the Super Bowl Everybody says so. :p

LEAVE THE PATRIOTS ALONE! The Colts are going to the Super Bowl Everybody says so. :p

Wouldnt that just be precious? Back to back Manning SB wins? I think i just threw up.....yup....so thats what i had for dinner....:eek:

Wouldnt that just be precious? Back to back Manning SB wins? I think i just threw up.....yup....so thats what i had for dinner....:eek:

ummm... nah, never mind.

anyone watching ? i think its early as always but the bills on defense are going to good i think and even overall they might be the 'surprise' team in the afc.. on the other hand..lorenzon started for the colts. Does that mean they want to save sorgi from any injuries if he has to start the opener ?

EDIT:Schelerth just reported that both trent edwards and sorgi must have significant injuries to not start the 3rd preason game.

nope, i do not even watch preseason patriots games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back