PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bills fans rooting for their team to LOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If these few so called fans are typical of the type of fan base the Bills have,if I were owner Ralph Wilson I would be packing up for Toronto next year.

Simply horrible fans ....

Can real fans root against their team? - AFC East - ESPN

Horrible ownership unwilling to hire real coaches. Horrible coaching staff that needs to be tossed. Years of mediocrity. They want a clean sweep of the front office and coaching staff, but think if they win 6-7 games, it won't happen.

I don't blame them.

Horrible ownership unwilling to hire real coaches. Horrible coaching staff that needs to be tossed. Years of mediocrity. They want a clean sweep of the front office and coaching staff, but think if they win 6-7 games, it won't happen.

I don't blame them.

I blame them. Sounds like the kind of fans who would vandalize a player's lawn after a loss.

Let's see, a year ago BB said that **** Jauron was doing a fabulous job and deserved consideration for coach of the year. They had injuries to key players. Edwards wanted ownership to go after TO to try and make a difference, and they went after TO. No, they're not the best ownership or FO in the NFL, but they're not the worst, either. By far. Say hello to Eric Mangini and Al Davis, and Ralph Wilson/**** Jauron don't seem so bad after all.

Notice how everything TO touches turns to sh*t?

If the fans want a class organization, they should start acting classy. They deserve what they've got.

Oh please. There are a lot worse fans here biatching and moaning about the best team in the decade. I have more respect for die hard fans who are simply sick to death of organizational incompetence than I do the entitled kneejerks here who bash players mercilessly and blather incessantly about the FO shortcomings...

And while I'm at it, don't threads like this belong in the NFL forum? Not that any rules ever really get enforced here consistently. The main board is supposed to be for half-way intelligent Patriots talk. Been a while though.

LOL

i cant say i really blame them....

its obvious that jauron just isnt getting fired, and he should, cuz he sucks

and if he wins another 6 games this year, it prob wont mean he loses his job

if i was in their situation, i would not want to root against my team....but if the coach was that bad, i would try to find a way to get rid of him

Oh please. There are a lot worse fans here biatching and moaning about the best team in the decade. I have more respect for die hard fans who are simply sick to death of organizational incompetence than I do the entitled kneejerks here who bash players mercilessly and blather incessantly about the FO shortcomings...

And while I'm at it, don't threads like this belong in the NFL forum? Not that any rules ever really get enforced here consistently. The main board is supposed to be for half-way intelligent Patriots talk. Been a while though.
Agreed. The Bills have more loyal fans than the Patriots do, at least right now. Too many bandwagoners rooting for the Pats.

These aren't typical Bills fans. For a team that has had such a dismal record the last bunch of years I think they have incredible loyalty. Cripes the Pats lose one game and you see fans jumping off the bandwagon.

Last edited:

FORUM_POLICE.jpg

Take your meds for miserableness today? or is this the norm for you? :rolleyes:

Sorry if every thread does not go rah rah the Patriots rule and are the best team EVAH! ect; ect:

Too many of you want to read what you want to hear and won't settle for nothing less...sorry life is not made that way,deal with it.

Last edited:

Funny quote coming from someone whose handle bashes a former starting QB of this team!

I blame them. Sounds like the kind of fans who would vandalize a player's lawn after a loss.

Let's see, a year ago BB said that **** Jauron was doing a fabulous job and deserved consideration for coach of the year. They had injuries to key players. Edwards wanted ownership to go after TO to try and make a difference, and they went after TO. No, they're not the best ownership or FO in the NFL, but they're not the worst, either. By far. Say hello to Eric Mangini and Al Davis, and Ralph Wilson/**** Jauron don't seem so bad after all.

Notice how everything TO touches turns to sh*t?

If the fans want a class organization, they should start acting classy. They deserve what they've got.

LOL stop making sweeping generalizations just because a couple kids or whoever the hell they were SPRAY PAINTED a lawn. There are Patriot fans that vandalize ****, every team has bad fans.

Funny quote coming from someone whose handle bashes a former starting QB of this team!

rofl, my thoughts exactly.

It's neither horrible or unusual.

How many of us wanted the Celtics to tank the last couple of games a couple years ago to improve draft position.

When a team is out of the playoffs, there are a lot of fans who would prefer their team to lose a few games to get better players.

Let's not pretend we are so superior to Bills fans. There are a lot of Pats fans who would be hoping for a better pick if we were out of the playoffs by week six, and would be hoping we'd lose a ton of games. Lose a bunch of games for one year, be stronger for the next five-six.

The Steelers had one bad season this year, and got Rothliesberger out of it. Where would the be now if they'd gone 8-8 instead of 6-10? Nowhere.

Right here everytime we have a bye there are scads of fans, me included, who hopes BB will not play any startes in week 17 and I don't give a crap if they lose, either.

So let's not act like the smug, obnoxious fans that other fans think we are.

And as MLR said, the fans here who cannot accept the least flaw in the best team in the decade, but constatly carp and complain about the FO that has built the best team in the decade are worse. I think these bandwagon give-me-perfection-or-they-suck maroons are the absolute worst "fans" in the world.

Last edited:
A few fans vandalize players homes and a few fans root for their team to lose so their front office will get overhauled, and Buffalo is a bad fan base? Buffalo has extremely loyal fans. How many people on this board were ready to throw point fingers and question our FO after we lost a single game to the Jets?

A few fans vandalize players homes and a few fans root for their team to lose so their front office will get overhauled, and Buffalo is a bad fan base? Buffalo has extremely loyal fans. How many people on this board were ready to throw point fingers and question our FO after we lost a single game to the Jets?

Just start a thread in this forum with the header "I want the Patriots to lose" and watch the sh!t hit the fan.

I am sure that those guys who posted that stuff below that column would never post thier thoughts on the most popular Bills forum

Hmmmm, could I see myself rooting against the Pats?

No, not really. It'd have to be something really weird like we're already out of the playoffs and if we lose the Jets don't get in to the playoffs but if we win they do, like we're playing the team that they're fighting with for the spot or something like that. And even then I'd feel bad about it.

It's neither horrible or unusual.

How many of us wanted the Celtics to tank the last couple of games a couple years ago to improve draft position.

When a team is out of the playoffs, there are a lot of fans who would prefer their team to lose a few games to get better players.

Let's not pretend we are so superior to Bills fans. There are a lot of Pats fans who would be hoping for a better pick if we were out of the playoffs by week six, and would be hoping we'd lose a ton of games. Lose a bunch of games for one year, be stronger for the next five-six.

The Steelers had one bad season this year, and got Rothliesberger out of it. Where would the be now if they'd gone 8-8 instead of 6-10? Nowhere.

Right here everytime we have a bye there are scads of fans, me included, who hopes BB will not play any startes in week 17 and I don't give a crap if they lose, either.

So let's not act like the smug, obnoxious fans that other fans think we are.

And as MLR said, the fans here who cannot accept the least flaw in the best team in the decade, but constatly carp and complain about the FO that has built the best team in the decade are worse. .I think these bandwagon give-me-perfection-or-they-suck maroons are the absolute worst "fans" in the world

+1

I do feel sorry for Buffalo fans - they feel like they are being held hostage by an incompetent and senile owner (Raiders anyone?).

Their HC is a joke and their players only talk him up because he gives them an easy life.

Sometimes I think i've got more in common with Buffalo fans than the halfwits who moan about imperfections in a team they are lucky enough to support.

Just start a thread in this forum with the header "I want the Patriots to lose" and watch the sh!t hit the fan.

I am sure that those guys who posted that stuff below that column would never post thier thoughts on the most popular Bills forum

You should check this forum out - plenty of posters here and 90% of them are disillusioned and vocal about forcing a change in management.

Hard Core Bills Talk - The Buffalo Range, where the Buffalo fans roam!

Can't say I blame them.

are these the same bills fans who cheered when Brady got hurt? I hope so because they are miserable. I will never get tired of Brady hurting the Bills fans ever.

are these the same bills fans who cheered when Brady got hurt? I hope so because they are miserable. I will never get tired of Brady hurting the Bills fans ever.

IAWTP I can't stand Bills fans because of that. A plague of 6" locusts is too good for Buffalo. Even if they had the first pick overall, Wilson will never get a good coach because anyone worth their salt will want GM powers too. He'll never go that route.

That's pathetic but let's be real here, okay? If the Pats had a season like the Bills are having, you'd see that same attitude all over the place on here. "I hope they lose the rest of their games so we can get a good draft pick". Hell, I could name you three or four posters on this forum alone who hoped exactly that would happen earlier last season when Cassel didn't come out of the gates and set the world on fire. So don't just act like it's Buffahole fans that pull off this attitude because Pats fans have been guilty of it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots