OT: Bill Cowher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_O_Rocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2007/05/bill_cowher.html
Sure, Bill Cowher has stood up to pressure. The former Pittsburgh Steelers coach has won a Super Bowl and is known for having a tough attitude and sticking his chin out. So when we saw him at Lowe’s Motor Speedway in Charlotte, N.C., for Gillette’s “Fast Cars & Superstars” (Cars.com is a sponsor of the show), we gave him this choice.

Option A: There’s less than a minute left in the fourth quarter, and New England Patriots' quarterback Tom Brady is coming on the field with the game’s outcome in doubt. Option B: You’re going into the first corner here at Lowe’s. Which do you prefer?

“Oh, I’d take Tom Brady right now,” Cowher laughed. “That’s more my element. This right here, they’re still walls. You can talk about how much they give, but they’re still walls.”

Smarter than I thought he was. Brady kicks your ass, you go home and mope.

Run your car into a wall at 200 MPH, you're not likely worrying about an off season.

Even though I dislike Pittsburgh, I respect their organization manly because of Bill Cowhers style and the teams toughness.

Even though I dislike Pittsburgh, I respect their organization manly because of Bill Cowhers style and the teams toughness.

They were not that tough, they always seemed to fold in the end, with the exception of the Super bowl win. I still think if we played a better game at Denver, oh well that was 2 yrs ago..

Bill Cowher chooses facing Tom Brady over Possible death at 200 mph?!!! The nerve :rolleyes:

Another wonderful thread.

Last edited:
Bill Cowher chooses facing Tom Brady over Possible death at 200 mph?!!! The nerve :rolleyes:

Another wonderful thread.

NO RESPECT!!!! BULLETIN BOARD MATERIAL!!!! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back