Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT: Big News Manny shows up for work

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATSNUTme, Mar 2, 2006.

1. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +400 / 3 / -1

#75 Jersey

Yes, it is true. Manny Ramariz showed up for work yesterday.

While I was trying to find out any NFL news, the loacal stations and sports shows made sure that we knew that Manny showed up for work yesterday. Just wanted to pass this on in case anyone missed it.:mad:

Also, BB and Rodney were both atthe Celtics game last night. Not together buthey both were there.

Now we can look for the little stuff like who is going to be cut today by 10PM

Note: Rodney is scheduled to be on NEST tonight at 10PM. They should devote a full 1min 30 seconds to him before they get into a 20 min talk on Manny's hair.

2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +780 / 18 / -23

#24 Jersey

Yeah, who gives a sh!t about stupid Ramirez. Thanks for mentioning Rodney, I will make sure I watch now.

3. BionicPatriot

BionicPatriot In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Seriously, it's retarded. I LOVVVE the Sox, but this is just stupid. Greg Dickerson alst night had said how David Ortiz is sick of answering questions about Manny. what does Dickerson do? he asks Ortiz 4-5 STRAIGHT questions about Manny, and yes, one about his friggin hair. Just retarded. It's so funny..All this stuff going on with the cap, and all these morons talk about is Manny coming to camp. who cares? We all knew it would happen anyway!