PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bengals sign Doug Gabriel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent pick-up by the Bengals! They have now closed the gap between themselves and the Patriots in the AFC North!!

At least he will have 5 months to learn the play book:D

"Doug, here is your official Bengal's Team Welcoming brochure which has all the appropriate information to get you started, including: (1) Your Defense attorney's office, home and cell phone numbers; (2) Wiring instructions to have funds sent for your first bail and bond; (3) Your 2008 Bengals play book."

I thought he was just cut due to laziness?

I thought he was just cut due to laziness?

he was cut cuz he didnt want to be here without randy....in other words, he wanted to be where ever randy was....

how that work out for him? (from what i saw of him, he never gave it anywhere near his all in NE)

I think he was cut because he made a huge, bad fumble, and didnt seem to give a **** about it.

I think he was cut because he made a huge, bad fumble, and didnt seem to give a **** about it.

Wasn't that the fumble that Gabriel had against the Jets that went out of his hands and bounced into Reche Caldwell's arms who then dropped it and lost it to a jets player who gathered it just before it out of bounds?

The only fumble Doug Gabriel made he got back up and tackled the recoverer, so that theory doesn't wash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots