PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ot Beeeeeeeee Ceeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I went to the BC vs Clemson game tonight and the weekend started off with a bang. Of all the years I've had season tickets I havent seen much good games like this. All came down to two overtime sets. A freshman from Silverlake...Jeff Smith is totally amazing. His shortest return was 40 yards. He at least had over 200 yards on four returns. One for 80-90 yards and a TD. Two others of 50 yards and then a 40 yarder. I hope teams kickoff to the guy every time. BC played a little shaky for a while. The secondary blows. But overrtime was amazing. BC started off and scored a field goal. Clemson scores a field goal. Clemson gets a first down on 2nd and 25 or something...stupid secondary. They score a TD and the extra point is blocked. Couldnt believe it. Then BC scored with a TD run and yes...the kicker made the extra point. Sooo fun. If the Pats win tommorow that will make the weekend an amazing one. :rocker:

A family afternoon of wakeboarding
restricted me to the miracle of DVR.
So, for me, the double-overtime game JUST ENDED.

As you say, very exciting contest.

And now it's halftime at Austin, tied.
And the Sockies are tied in the 9th, too.

Isnt this the Pats board?

Digger44 said:
Isnt this the Pats board?
If there is a Northwestern one and Ohio State/Texas one then why cant there be one about BCs dramatic win? Ofcourse BC is a hometown team.

Kdo5 said:
If there is a Northwestern one and Ohio State/Texas one then why cant there be one about BCs dramatic win? Ofcourse BC is a hometown team.

i said the same on that thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye