Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
This had to be the sloppiest SB ever.
Hester runs the first kickoff for a td.
Peyton throws a pick on his first drive
colts score on next drive, but cant handle the extra point.
Next kickoff the bears fumble.
Very next play Addai fumbles.
Very next play thomas jones with a 40 yard run.

I forgot how badly played the game was.

Colts are a bad postseason team. And the bears are just awful. I don't know how they got there.

If you can't beat Rex Grossman you got problems

Colts are a bad postseason team. And the bears are just awful. I don't know how they got there.

That defense was staunch and the NFC was just bad. That's how.

Hello everyone I just wanted to say that the Pats used to be a great team. They went undefeated, and set some records. It is a shame that they did it while cheating. I wonder what the season in 2007 would have been like if that sneaky classless coach of yours would have played honest? The Saints won the Superbowl, and we did it without spying on the other team. Not to mentioned we crushed you all this season. Now that the cheating reign of terror is over, I bet some of you all will fall off the banwagon. Try to become Saints fans or something- we dont want you!!!!!! It will be like 2002 again when everyone will start loving Tom Brady. The truth is that Brees is such a better QB. Brees threw 34 TD's and 11 ints this year. Terrific Tom threw 28 TD's and 13 ints this year. You would think he could do better with Moss and Welker, but Moss hates how bad Tom is that he doesnt even try anymore. Brees had a QB rating of 109 and had 514 pass attempts. He completed those passes with an average of 8.5 yards an attempt. Brady had a rating of 96.2. He threw the ball 565 times with a percentage of 65.- Brees was over 70. Brady was averaged 7.8 yrds per attempt. Imagine if Welker wasnt there to inflate Bradys stats with his noodle arm dump off passes. Bottom line is that we are better and the Pats are beign exposed for what they are - a bunch of slightly below average players with a coach that knows how to cheat well. I love how that guy in the trashy hoodie went for it against the colts on 4th down because he knows how pathetic that defense is and still lost-hahahahahaah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back