PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Beano Cook just picked the Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceresco

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
on the HotList to upset the Colts. Just wondering, Alot of people here, including me hate both the Colts and the Steelers. However I kind of want the Colts to win so We can beat them. Who does everyone else want to win?

Last edited:
Ceresco said:
on the HotList to upset the Colts. Just wondering, Alot of people here, including me hate both the Colts and the Steelers. However I kind of want the Colts to win so We can beat them. Who does everyone else want to win?

im not really botherd becuse Mannign will choke soon enough :D

AFCC At home if Steelers win.

Ceresco said:

Why would you rather have the Pats play the Dolts in thier house then the Squeelers at the Blade? Although I think they can win either game I would rather see them win thier 3rd AFCC at home in front of thier fans.

Ceresco said:

rooting for the home game

VT_NY_Patsfan said:
Why would you rather have the Pats play the Dolts in thier house then the Squeelers at the Blade? Although I think they can win either game I would rather see them win thier 3rd AFCC at home in front of thier fans.

I forgot about that! Stupid me....your right ,I want the Steelers to win :)

Flying Fungi said:
rooting for the home game

I'm with you Fungus. I hope you get the home game against Pittsburgh. Sweet revenge will be here soon enough if we both win.

Going for Pitt, not only for the home game, but because I honestly hate the Colts almost as much as I hate teams like the New York Yankees and Florida State Seminoles.

Plus Pitt to me is the lesser of two evils. While thier players cry after we beat them and come up with such great lines as "Sometimes the best team don't win," at least they don't try to change the rules like the Colts do.

Beano Cook is still alive?

Beano Cook has more chins than a Chinese phone book.

I want the Steelers to win for the obvious reason of the home game but also I loath the Colts and their fans.

Beano picking the Steelers doesn't surprise me. He is a very vocal supporter of the Steelers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back