PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: BC hoops.. .

JDP111

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
God their flex offense SUCKS!!!!! I don't think they make it out of the second round of the tourney. Al Skinner needs to recruit some kids that can run. I can't stand watching that flex offense.

Losing Sean Williams hurt the team incredibly (he's still in school, by the way), and, you're right, they can't run at all. They lost about 12-15 points in the transition game, sometimes giving up breaks with no one back, which is just embarassing. Good teams with speed kill them.

In other news, I hate Tyler Hansbrough. Oh man, he's so tough for playing hard when he's got a broken nose. And a frickin mask on. Wow, what a tough guy. Hockey players (who play a far more physical game) get broken noses and might wear a partial visor for a single game. Boxers break their noses once a round. Football and rugby players get broken noses and don't complain. But basketball players have to wear those masks. And then they're tough because they take all that "contact" while wearing them.

Losing Sean Williams hurt the team incredibly (he's still in school, by the way), and, you're right, they can't run at all. They lost about 12-15 points in the transition game, sometimes giving up breaks with no one back, which is just embarassing. Good teams with speed kill them.

In other news, I hate Tyler Hansbrough. Oh man, he's so tough for playing hard when he's got a broken nose. And a frickin mask on. Wow, what a tough guy. Hockey players (who play a far more physical game) get broken noses and might wear a partial visor for a single game. Boxers break their noses once a round. Football and rugby players get broken noses and don't complain. But basketball players have to wear those masks. And then they're tough because they take all that "contact" while wearing them.

He can play though. BC whines, and they don't hustle. I may go watch Oden play in the Little 10 title game. Get a live look at the next Celtic!!(crosses fingers)

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back