PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: BB's cameo on Rescue Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoodie

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
For those who may be interested -- Looks like our favorite actor Billy B. will make his cameo appreance on this week's episode of Rescue Me. I wonder if he could be nominated for an Emmy? I wonder what he'll do. Refuse to discuss the injured firefighters?

Rescue Me is on F/X on Tuesday from 10-11 and repeated from 11-12.

Lol. Are you serious? BB as an actor. Hmm wonder how many lines he gets. :) Well as long as he gets to say his patented "It is what it is" line I think he'll be ok!

bbda7.jpg

It was rather-feminine sounding BB. Not the monotonous, press-conference voice.

"So you, uh, follow any sports?"

("Little soccer, little tennis. What about you?")

"Lacrosse."

("Tough sport")

The last 3 questions of BB's press conference yesterday:

Q: Do you like lacrosse?

BB: I love it. It's the fastest game on two feet.

Q: Why lacrosse?

BB: I grew up with it, but it's fast, there's contact and there's skill. I think when you combine those three elements in a game, it's an exciting sport to play and it's an exciting sport to watch. There's an appreciation for all three of those things.

Q: Was Jim Brown the greatest lacrosse player ever?

BB: Not that I've seen everybody play, but he would certainly be up there. I'd say Jim Brown and Jimmy Lewis would be the two best that I ever saw. [Carl] Tamulevich on defense.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic Pats1. Look at the grip he has on that beer bottle! I think BB should probably keep his day job. But Espo was excellent.

I thought he did fine. But that had to be the worst television show I've ever watched! Belichick had the funniest line in the whole show!!:p

I was watching a re-run the other night and O'Leary's house had a street hockey team called the "ICEHOLES" (for you Johnny Dangerously fans out there), and they were playing Espo's team. My wife thought I was nuts, I'm going, that's Phil Esposito! And sure enough, there was Espo setting up in front of the goalie with his back to the net and tipping one in!! He looked great! AHH the memories, remember when the Bruins were great? Unfortunatley you have to be in your 40s to say "yes".

Remember the bumper sticker "Jesus Saves, but Esposito scores on the rebound!"

Rescue me is a great show, and Denis Leary is one of the most underated actor/funny man in the biz

FreeTedWilliams said:
Remember the bumper sticker "Jesus Saves, but Esposito scores on the rebound!"

I do remember that bumper sticker. It's one of the all time greatest.

And I agree that Rescue Me id a terrific show and Denis Leary deserves an Emmy. So does Callie Thorne the actress who plays Sheila.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye