PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bart Scott warns Ryan Fitzpatrick not to run with the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Bart Scott warns Ryan Fitzgerald not to run with the ball

Some members have nothing better to do than Google 'Jets' all the time.

Mods need to return this forum to Patriots only as it was intended ... we have an NFL forum for this other crap.

I've been thinking this since the offseason.

I hate the jets and i am not worry about wat they do.I am concerned more about my team.You can hate them all you like but they are a legit threat to win this division.

Normally, I don't hope or root for season-ending injuries. But if a Buffalo O-Lineman were to roll over his knees, I wouldn't complain.

Agreed, if by "knees" you mean "head" and by "Buffalo O-Lineman" you mean "16-wheeler".

Last edited:

Bad form to derail another's thread by being the Thread Police.
Who are the thread police? Are they the ones who pass judgement on other people's posts?

lol this makes Scott look so pathetic. Bart Scott is a probowl caliber linebacker who's one of the key players on what many consider the NFL's best defense. Ryan Fitzpatrick is a career backup who's only gotten starts because the guy ahead of him got injured/sucked. The fact Scott didn't say anything to intimidate Flacco, Brady or Henne, but felt the need to try and intimidate Ryan f'n Fitzpatrick tells the whole story about how confident the Jets really are.

Does he realize the Jets are the 20th rank defense in the NFL? I guess now they need to ask other teams to stop instead of actually playing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back