PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bart Scott says if jest dont win superbowl then they are a joke...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, how about stuff like maybe winning the AFCE and then winning the AFCCG, Bart me boy?

They were lucky to make the playoffs last year. They will tank again and Rex will guarentee a Super Bowl up until the day that fool gets fired.

I think that Bart might actually be getting a brain... this is the 2nd time in 3 days he's said something intelligent

Correction: The Jets are a joke until they win a super bowl

the jets were not lucky to make the playoffs, they proved that by beating new england 2 out of 3

they were actually a pretty damn good team, just not as good as GB or pitt

get real, people.

Cue the "how many Jets does it take to win a Superbowl" jokes.

I have no problem in what Scott just said, proving the broken clock theory. They have now painted themselves in a corner.

the jets were not lucky to make the playoffs, they proved that by beating new england 2 out of 3

they were actually a pretty damn good team, just not as good as GB or pitt

get real, people.

From my count, one person here said they were "lucky" to make the playoffs.

BTW I heard Subban's been working on his putting game.:p

Well the Jets have come up a foot or two short the last couple of years, but with the way they draft and aquire elite talent it is scary to think how awesome they will be next year.

Jet players are always upfront about what they are, unlike some teams....

The Jets Time has come... and gone. They prospered while the Patriots were being rebuilt from their Superbowl teams grown old and slow.

But even last season, the gap started to re-open. Unlike the previous year when one game seperated them, this past season there was a three game gap.

The Jets are/were very thin, now there are enormous holes everywhere. IMHO, They have crested for this cycle, last season.

Consider their D-line. They have lost or not tendered Jason Taylor, Shaun Ellis, Kris Jenkins and Vernon Gholston. Drafting one raw guy Muhammad Wilkerson and hoping that a jailbird can backup undistinguished Sione Pouha at NT, does not constitute a D-line. That was their entire "draft".

All but one of their LBs are over thirty; and there is zero depth.

From my count, one person here said they were "lucky" to make the playoffs.

BTW I heard Subban's been working on his putting game.:p

black people don't play golf! lol (tiger doesn't count)

the jets do look like they're in trouble when it comes to salary cap, whatever that will be if there's a 2011 season....plus they're set to lose some key free agents (again...whenever the hell free agency opens)

as for their time passing, too soon to tell, it's all just smack till proven otherwise, and the last couple seasons the jets have progressed very well to the doorstep of the sb, and have accounted very well for themselves in the playoffs

they're still a danger

Well the Jets have come up a foot or two short:rofl: the last couple of years, but with the way they draft and aquire elite talent it is scary to think how awesome they will be next year.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

the jets do look like they're in trouble when it comes to salary cap, whatever that will be if there's a 2011 season....plus they're set to lose some key free agents (again...whenever the hell free agency opens)

as for their time passing, too soon to tell, it's all just smack till proven otherwise, and the last couple seasons the jets have progressed very well to the doorstep of the sb, and have accounted very well for themselves in the playoffs

they're still a danger

A danger to who, fast food joints? They blew their load trading for Edwards, Holmes, Cromartie, trading up for Sanchez. They are an old team, with a ton of important FA that got next to nothing from last years draft and this year took a criminal and a guy who played well against future insurance salesman and grocery baggers.

Unlike teams like the Pats and Colts, the Jets are always one injury away from disaster because their depth is pitiful. Big whoop they beat us two out of three. If we played 10 times this season we'd beat them 9.

Over-rated, over-hyped, and just plain annoying. And they have that ********, baby RB who used to play for some sucky west coast team. God I hate that douchebag.

Well the Jets have come up a foot or two short the last couple of years, but with the way they draft and aquire elite talent it is scary to think how awesome they will be next year.

yeah elite talent they draft like Gholston, one of the worst rated QB's in the league, Ducasse. They traded for a bunch of stars and signed FA. They might have half a dozen guys that they drafted recently who are huge parts of their team .

They are old and are going to have to make some tough choices on who they can keep among the guys they mortgaged their future for. Fatty can scheme, I'll give him that. Him and his bro can read their daddy's old playbooks like champs.

Elite talent, you crack me up.

A danger to who, fast food joints? They blew their load trading for Edwards, Holmes, Cromartie, trading up for Sanchez. They are an old team, with a ton of important FA that got next to nothing from last years draft and this year took a criminal and a guy who played well against future insurance salesman and grocery baggers.

Unlike teams like the Pats and Colts, the Jets are always one injury away from disaster because their depth is pitiful. Big whoop they beat us two out of three. If we played 10 times this season we'd beat them 9.

Over-rated, over-hyped, and just plain annoying. And they have that ********, baby RB who used to play for some sucky west coast team. God I hate that douchebag.

well they do have alot of cash tied up in a few players (this was always the recent redskins' teams downfall) so far it hasn't really hurt them yet though, is all i'm saying

they're knocking on the door, they're truely a danger because of their defense, and while sanchez isn't the most consistant qb, he's been pretty gutsy in the playoffs

oh and as for LT, supposedly if there's a season this year, he's set to be just the 3rd down/ goal line rb, a move that may even make the jets offense less stale (even though LT had a pretty good season in terms of yards per carry for a old guy)

oh yeah, also that "one injury away" arguement is kinda dumb, as most teams are one injury away from not being playoff teams

you know that already

Bart knows things, Bart knows about football.

We should all pay attention.

8 beers in:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back