Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT: Bart Scott, full of sarcasm, says: "The Dolphins will win the Super Bowl"

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATRIOTSFANINPA, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Scott predicts Fins will, ahem, win Super Bowl - AFC East - ESPN

Is anyone going to shut this as$hole up?

His team gets beat again and still he mouths off with obvious sarcasm,This guy may be the most hated player in the NFL right now with his mouth and that is saying something.

If I didn't know any better I would think that Rex Ryan and Bart Scott are joined at the hips :cool:
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2009
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

Re: OT: Bart Scott full of Sarcasm says "The Dolphins will win the Super Bowl"

Not sure if he is shutupable, he has the famous Ravens-Jets-Rex Ryan Syndrome, only treatable by severe beatings by the Patriots, Bills and Dolphins repeatedly year after year after year.
  3. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I rarily wish injury on anyone let alone an NFL player but if someone chop blocks Scott and puts him out for the year with an ACL, I am sure many of us would not shed a tear for him.
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

I would prefer just beating him flat out, and watch his scowl.. he and Joey Porter let them be healthy so there is no excuses...
  5. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Healthy or not,Scott was hardly a factor in the Jets win over the Pats in week 2 - Scott is joining the list of the many Ex-Ravens players who stink after leaving that 2000 championship team and onward over the decade.
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2009
  6. Wide_Receiver

Wide_Receiver Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well he basically vowed that they'd beat us both times and was wrong. So with this slight of sarcasm, did he just make the Dolphins Super Bowl favorites?:D
  7. jmt57

jmt57 Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -0

Apparently the 2009 version of smack talk by current Ravens and former Ravens includes a chapter on how to say something in order to remain relevant, and at the same time deflect scrutiny away from the team after playing poorly in a loss.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.