• They're OK for an NFC Team

Votes: 25 31.6%
  • They're Scum; I Hope that the Giants Win the Division

Votes: 31 39.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only team I REALLY hate is Denver. When I first started watching highlights of the NFL in '86, they knocked the Pats out of the playoffs. I still hate f***ing Elway.

I like the Cowboys, I like T.O., I like the way they play.

I cannot stand Wade Phillips and I really don't know why.:D

I don't know why some fans hate teams ... especially good ones.
If it weren't for good teams, great skill and some good personalities
football would be as boring as baseball.

Last edited:
I cant stand the Cowgirls... The only player I like on that team is Marion the Barbarian. I pray to god every day, that the Pats will somehow work out a deal with Jerry Jones that would send our first rounder to them for MBIII (+). :rocker:

Jerry Jones anybody?

H-A-T-E!

Lived here (Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex) since 92. Hate the cowboys. Can't stand the self proclaimed "America's Team" bit. Always hated the cocain fiend Irvin. I like Aikman as an announcer. Don't like their fans for the most part. Have been enjoying rubbing the Pats dynasty in their face over the past few years. My favorite 2 teams are the Pats and whoever is playing the cowboys :)

People here say that they made Texas Stadium with a hole in it so that God could look down on His favorite team. I always reply..."How do you know He doesn't use it as a toilet?"

There was no poll choice of "complete indifference", but that's where I'd have come down. They're an NFC team, which renders them all but meaningless to me for the most part.

I hate the Cowgirls, like the rest of the fans hate us. The Giants are my second teir team too.

They're not bad, but I don't believe that Romo is all that the media is hyping him to be.

There was no poll choice of "complete indifference", but that's where I'd have come down. They're an NFC team, which renders them all but meaningless to me for the most part.

I agree! The Cowboys have never been popular in New England. Even back in the days when the Pats were horrible, I never heard my friends talk of the Cowboys...and I go back to the the late 1960's.

I still have a bit of a hangover hatred for them, albeit diminishing, from the days of one of the best ever NFL rivalries (49ers - 'boys). Romo seems like a good guy, but TO will forever be a ****. Overall, I don't dislike them much anymore, with my quota of despising being spread pretty evenly between the Jets and the Dolphins.

I agree about your TO comments. It will never be possible for him to be a genuine team guy...NEVER.:cool:

As you stated, "he will forever be a ****"

i dont like wade phillips and his cheerleading antics after a tackle after a tackle for some reason

Wade is not and never has been a good head coach. You're right about his cheerleader style! Did you watch him in the game against the Pats? After the Cowboys scored their last TD, he was jumpin around and acting as if the Cowboy won. I loved watching the pain & frustration on his face after the Pats started to pull away.

I guess I'm one of those fans that has no guilt or uncomfortable feelings when the Patriots continue to pass & score well into the 4th quarter! Here's to hoping they keep it up!:cool:

Lived here (Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex) since 92. Hate the cowboys. Can't stand the self proclaimed "America's Team" bit. Always hated the cocain fiend Irvin. I like Aikman as an announcer. Don't like their fans for the most part. Have been enjoying rubbing the Pats dynasty in their face over the past few years. My favorite 2 teams are the Pats and whoever is playing the cowboys :)

People here say that they made Texas Stadium with a hole in it so that God could look down on His favorite team. I always reply..."How do you know He doesn't use it as a toilet?"

NICE!:D If you think about it, the Cowboys have been more "Hollywood" than any team in history...PHONIES!

More neutral than I have been in the past, used to be a hater, but they seem to have cleaned up their act.. TO is a very talented "character", give credit where credit is due.. would like to see this matchup in the SB.. would have liked to have seen Demarcus Ware in a Pats uniform.

Every kid in elementary school was a ******* Cowboys fan. I hope they never win another Super Bowl.

I want the Pats to spank them. Does that make me a bad person?

//

Well mgteich, were your feelings confirmed?:D

So far, over 70% believe the Cowboys range from "OK for an NFC team" to "Scum".

You forgot to tell us how YOU feel. How did you vote?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back