PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: At least we don't have to worry about Buffalo anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
They played one of the worst games I've seen last week against the Jets and are now getting absolutely killed by Dallas (Romo has a perfect rating).

Something tells me they're going to come crashing down to Earth... and back to an 8-8 or so record.

I called it weeks ago.....the flavor of the fall was the no name Bills who were 5-0 when I said they would go 9-7

9-7 is just about where they are heading and destined for a near certain 3rd place in the division.

Tonight's game,although it only being November is going to be the game that will have the future division winner show it's worthiness

Tonight's game will eventually be the game that decides the division with the loser trying to get enough wins in December to garnish the 6th seed.....regardless of how early it is yet

Too early to write them off, but they are definitely looking like a team trending down. Also, the Jets' win last week doesn't look nearly as impressive. Teams seem to have figured out Fitzpatrick a bit.

Too early to write them off, but they are definitely looking like a team trending down. Also, the Jets' win last week doesn't look nearly as impressive. Teams seem to have figured out Fitzpatrick a bit.

Long season. Patriots might be in a similar place in a few hours.

Long season. Patriots might be in a similar place in a few hours.

Well, after watching the Bills today, I feel better about the Pats tonight. Last week, the Jets looked to have righted the ship. Today, it may be the Jets just faced a team falling apart.

Looks like the Ryan brothers have figured out the Bills, the rest of the Div. should take some notes.

Looks like the Ryan brothers have figured out the Bills, the rest of the Div. should take some notes.

Cincy figured them out first. The Bengals held the Bills' offense to 13 points.

The Bills are definitely having problems. This will be their third loss in four games and fourth loss in six.

Starting to wonder about that week 17 game in Foxboro and if it might have some ramifications on the Wild Card,Division or going home and out of the playoffs.

The more the Bills drop into mediocrity,the less I worry about that game if the Bills have no reason to win.

It is called BLITZING the QB. Both Dallas and NY JESTS are gr8 BLITZING teams.

The PATS are awful at it and I don't look forward to tonight's game:(

a NYJ loss would make me:) , but I do not foresee this happening.. we are injury plagued and despite the injuries I still would feel uneasy and not confident about winning this game.:mad:

have you ever been bathed in Portland cement?

would you like to try it??

Call Joe Kerr's East River Ratfish Custom Shoes...at 1-800-SAYONARA for your free test drive today!

I like the Bills and had hoped they'd finish 2nd in the AFCE

If you read my posts you'll see I called this long ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill