PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Assistance needed from Yahoo FF League members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richter

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I was just about to log into the league that was drafted on friday (ID# 614632), and for whatever reason it's not accepting my login and password. I'm running the team PatriotsIn2006. What I could use is for someone to post the yahoo user account name associated with that team, so I can check to make sure I've got it right. Thanks in advance for the help.

I was there for the live draft Friday night, but I am not sure what you mean by user account name.

You mean your yahoo name?

Richter said:
I was just about to log into the league that was drafted on friday (ID# 614632), and for whatever reason it's not accepting my login and password. I'm running the team PatriotsIn2006. What I could use is for someone to post the yahoo user account name associated with that team, so I can check to make sure I've got it right. Thanks in advance for the help.

patriots2006champs

you need to write it down when you have alot of id's and passwords!
good luck brother.

password is letsdothis - no caps

Nikki said:
I was there for the live draft Friday night, but I am not sure what you mean by user account name.

You mean your yahoo name?

Yeah, the yahoo account name that would be associated with the team. Usually displayed as the owner of the team's name, if I recall correctly.

SamBam39 said:
patriots2006champs

you need to write it down when you have alot of id's and passwords!
good luck brother.

password is letsdothis - no caps

Hmm... it's what I thought it was. That's weird. I'm just going to have to reset the password then. Thanks for the help though.

Update: Reset the password, works fine now. No clue what happened there.

Last edited:
Richter said:
Hmm... it's what I thought it was. That's weird. I'm just going to have to reset the password then. Thanks for the help though.

no problem bro.
draft was fun.

looking forward to a fun and competitive season.

good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back