PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Asante..Career High?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots4Ever

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
As of right now.Asante is currently Tied for his Career High With 3 INT's.He should break that easily this season.I expect him to finish the year with 6-7 If he Keeps snatching those balls down like he is...

That'll bode well for his bank account.

How is this off topic?

zippo59 said:
How is this off topic?

Dunno..Just wanted to see if my O and T buttons on the keyboard worked..:D

I think Lester Hayes had something like 13 in a year. 6 or 7 isn't that big a deal.

Looks like he's gone next year. I guess Wilson, Hobbs, Gay and Chad Scott (who may also be a FA) will have to handle it. And a rookie or two.

mcbee said:
I think Lester Hayes had something like 13 in a year. 6 or 7 isn't that big a deal.

Looks like he's gone next year. I guess Wilson, Hobbs, Gay and Chad Scott (who may also be a FA) will have to handle it. And a rookie or two.

To see a guy with 6-7 these days is rare,On this roster anyway.#24 Isnt here anymore remember?:confused:

Asante will get at least 5 INT's at the worst. 6 or 7 sounds good. I read the paper and Rodney Harrison was quoted saying, "He(Asante) is one of the best corners in the league. But no one listens."

A big compliment from a HOF'er or a should be HOF'er.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back