PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Army to open criminal probe into Pat Tillman's death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/04/tillman/index.html

Maybe not a football topic per se..but something I think is quite important..and that the Army has resisted for awhile now. The whats and hows of how he dies..and maybe criminal charges. The family has been pushing for this for a LONG time..FINALLY the Army is looking at it.

I would suggest that the Political forum is more appropriate for this.

Pats726 said:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/04/tillman/index.html

Maybe not a football topic per se..but something I think is quite important..and that the Army has resisted for awhile now. The whats and hows of how he dies..and maybe criminal charges. The family has been pushing for this for a LONG time..FINALLY the Army is looking at it.

What a shame! I feel bad for his wife and parents! They have been pushing for this for the two years since he was killed.

This has nothing to do with politics! A great football player who left MILLIONS on the table to serve this country was killed in combat and the reasons for this are now going to be investigated.

gomezcat said:

This is not a political topic and should not be turned into one. this is not a political issue and I would hope that anyone who wants to offer a thought and opinion on this would not bring politics into it.

I would suggest that it be moved to the General Forum not the Political Forum. Those people on the Political Forum will take this tragic death and play political football with it.

Who knows, they may have already started doing that.

What

gomezcat said:

How exactly would this subject qualify for the political forum? This is a guy (an NFL player) who left a huge contract and went to fight for his country. It's because of his sacrifice (and many like him) that we are able to be here on this board! I think it needs the most exposure possible--and that's this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back