Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT: Army to open criminal probe into Pat Tillman's death

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Pats726, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/04/tillman/index.html

Maybe not a football topic per se..but something I think is quite important..and that the Army has resisted for awhile now. The whats and hows of how he dies..and maybe criminal charges. The family has been pushing for this for a LONG time..FINALLY the Army is looking at it.
  2. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I would suggest that the Political forum is more appropriate for this.
  3. Bill's Girl

Bill's Girl Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

What a shame! I feel bad for his wife and parents! They have been pushing for this for the two years since he was killed.

This has nothing to do with politics! A great football player who left MILLIONS on the table to serve this country was killed in combat and the reasons for this are now going to be investigated.
  4. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +97 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

This is not a political topic and should not be turned into one. this is not a political issue and I would hope that anyone who wants to offer a thought and opinion on this would not bring politics into it.

I would suggest that it be moved to the General Forum not the Political Forum. Those people on the Political Forum will take this tragic death and play political football with it.

Who knows, they may have already started doing that.
  5. mtbykr

mtbykr Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

What

How exactly would this subject qualify for the political forum? This is a guy (an NFL player) who left a huge contract and went to fight for his country. It's because of his sacrifice (and many like him) that we are able to be here on this board! I think it needs the most exposure possible--and that's this forum!