Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by AStack75, Aug 23, 2006.
I kid you not...
Totally OT...........but I love Mortons Steakhouse!!!
Oh the wise-cracks I can think of.....
and all of them X-rated
I've never eaten at Mortons but I have eaten at Smith & Wollensky in Las Vegas and I loved that place. Best steak I've ever eaten.
It's unfathomable to me that any real product, much less one affiliated with the ultra-conservative NFL, would be named a Pink Taco! If the Arizona Stadium really does end up called that it'd be a bigger pock mark than Nipplegate, IMO.
Gillette Stadium = The Razor
Pink Taco Stadium = The Vagina?
Hats off to the Morton family! They knew the Cardinals would run screaming away from this idea (as they did) but that the media and fans would have a field day with it (as we did). Check it out...this restaurant chain hasn't even opened one location yet. Yet it now has nationwide name recognition. Flat-out brilliant!
Perhaps I should approach the Cardinals about my new Massive Melons Fruit Stands?
Yes! (And what a way to call attention to your one thousandth post!)
Wow! I can't believe there is actually a taco place called "Pink Taco". What the hell is wrong with the owner? Why would you call it a slang word for vagina? And they have the nerve to bid to sponser the Cardinals new stadium. If I'm the owner of the Cardinals, I would tell the "Pink Taco" people to **** off! It's a joke waiting to happen! I wouldn't want people bashing "Pink Taco" Stadium, I'm sure the players would be embarressed as hell.
Pink Taco Stadium is an offensive and degrading slur towards women. I would not step a foot inside this stadium if the Cardinals choose this name.
Pink Taco?!? ...hmmm never eaten there.
Is this their answer to Hooters? Featuring an entirely different kid of cleavage?
Some things sportscasters might actually say on the air if this happens:
1) "The Cardinals defensive line doesn't play that great on the road but they get good penetration in the Pink Taco."
2) "John, have you ever eaten at the Pink Taco?"
3) "Neil Rackers gets balls deep in the Pink Taco!"
4) "Look out for Edgerrin James at home... he's been grinding it out in the Pink Taco."
5) "I've been in a lot of NFL stadiums, Al, but there's just something warm and inviting about the Pink Taco."
6) "And remember back in the preseason, Kaczur was physically unable to perform in the Pink Taco."
7) "And after three away games it's got to feel great to get back to the Pink Taco."
8) "Kurt Warner's been scoring at will in the Pink Taco."
Uh, this could go forever, not that it should...
The poor announcers will have to contain themselves when Johnson comes anywhere near the Pink Taco or Bush is seen all around the Pink Taco.
The worst moment, however, will be fans cheering at the end of the period.
it's way too easy.
I haven't stopped laughing about this for 24 hours...my body is actually in pain from constant laughter. I need to stop dwelling on the possibilities but I just can't.
reality always trumps the onion.
Why not? The Cardinals have been playing like pussies for years.
By the way, too bad Cox and Gash are retired.
Ahahahahah.... Good one.
Separate names with a comma.