OT: Arizona awarded 2015 Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me wicked pissed!

Awarding the SB in advance to a team!?!

And Brady still likely playing!

Bleep Goodell!!!

Last edited:
Un-friggin-believable! Wait, why should I be mad?

Pink Taco Stadium is home to the worst fackin' Patriots game I've ever seen, I'd rather not see another Super Bowl take place in that god forsaken place any time soon!

Pink Taco Stadium is home to the worst fackin' Patriots game I've ever seen, I'd rather not see another Super Bowl take place in that god forsaken place any time soon!
Meh, "past performance is no guarantee of future results", at least that's what the prospectuses I get in the mail always say.

Two words: Re-effing-venge!

The only way to achieve this is to mount a "Eff You" Campaign this likes of which has never been seen!

I thought Rex Ryan already awarded hmself all future SBs?

NEM pulled it off .............. :p

The scene of the crime.

Only way to expunge the demons is to go back and finish the job.

The scene of the crime.

Only way to expunge the demons is to go back and finish the job.

I'd agree, but it wouldn't be finishing the job unless the Patriots return undefeated, IMHO. That's what finishing the job would mean in that circumstance.

I'd agree, but it wouldn't be finishing the job unless the Patriots return undefeated, IMHO. That's what finishing the job would mean in that circumstance.

Meh, I'd take winning the game. I thought the undefeated stuff put a lot of extra pressure on the team (along with some bogus newspaper story). Winning in AZ in 2015 would go a long way to erasing some bad memories.

Bad memories.

Bad memories.

Yes, but good stadium for a Super Bowl and good environment all around. I had a good time there except for the excruciating train-wreck finale.

I suppose if there's any silver lining, it's that the Superdome was a house of horrors TWICE for the Patriots before it became a place we remember fondly.

Bad memories.
The universe is all about energy, synergy and balancing of delicate powers is it not? Given that philosophy, there's only one outcome to undo the wrongs of the past.

Agreed. That SB hurt especially bad because of the combination of how the loss happened, and the historical implications.

Yes, but good stadium for a Super Bowl and good environment all around. I had a good time there except for the excruciating train-wreck finale.

Agreed. It was a beautiful area. We went with friends and said ever since then that it was a great time, except for THE GAME. Would be nice if the Pats could reverse their fortune there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes