PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Are the 0-2 Jaguars done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure who said this was a weak division. I predicted TN to overtake the Colts last year, I really like their D(Haynesworth makes Vince look pedestrian). This year the North is playing the south, the 2 best hitting divisions will be beating themselves up all year, its only week 2. But Cleveland and Pitts arent for real yet either....its only game 3....relax.

I like the Titans this year as well. Although that might have something to do with me having their defense in fantasy football. On a side note, I just started their defense over San Diego's based on what I've seen these two weeks.

If they can't beat a banged up Indy team this week, stick a fork in them. I know it's still a hard game but with your season possibly on the line and Indy's vulnerability against the run [compounded by the loss of B. Sanders], this is an absolute must win.

i think the jags find a way to win this game, indy is just really banged up

Not done yet but in serious trouble.

The Jags can't field an offensive line and are facing a must win gme in week 3.

I am not sure who will win this one as both are having problems...I REALLY want the Jags to get back in it..but Garrard is playing poorly and the tough Jags line is in pieces..I do not think the Jags can have a good season with an 0-3 start...that simple..so they have to win..and playing teh Colts at home beat up will be hard..And teh Colts need a win as well...so?? I think teh Colts will tke it although hoping the Jags rise...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back