PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Anything to do at Patriot Place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal Pmen

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I was just in town and wondering if there's anything open at Patriot Place? Is the Hall of Fame opened yet?

Re: OT - Anything to do at Patriot Place?

No theres nothing open as of now expect some stores. The bass pro shop there does have a bar in it though.

Do we know a general date of when things will open? Just curious as I will be in NH until the end of August.

I was just in town and wondering if there's anything open at Patriot Place? Is the Hall of Fame opened yet?

Still under constaruction with the expectation of an October (I think) open for phase 2. I drive by it about once a week and it looks like it is going to be a great place to meet/hang/shop/or whatever when it's completed. The buildings all have unique sizes and styles.

Last edited:

Still under constaruction with the expectation of an October (I think) open for phase 2. I drive by it about once a week and it looks like it is going to be a great place to meet/hang/shop/or whatever when it's completed. The buildings all have unique sizes and styles.

I think you are right that OCT is the expected completion of phase 2 but I don't think everything is closed till than and In fact I think the Hall of Fame should be open Mid august (maybe in time for first home preseason game but I believe before the season opens).
Phase one is up and running (but only consisted of Circuit city bed bath and beyond (or something like it) and the Bass Pro Shop (maybe one more store).

Some cool things coming in Phase 2: The great Hall of Great Patriots, Cinema, CBS Sports zone restaraunt (which is like ESPN) with 3 floors Bar floor with studio for pre game post game special coverage, restaruant floor, and merchandise floor, also other restaraunts coming. There i more but that is what I find most exciting....also some kind of small scale concert/theatre hall.

The Hall will be done by mid-August.

Some of the restaurants (like Red Robin) will be opening up sometime in August or September, probably along with the jazz club and/or movie theater, and some of the stores.

The hotel and medical center are both a little ways out.

I'm from Canada and was there this week. I can't wait to go back when it's opened. The store is nice, though - pricey, but I didn't go all that way expecting a bargain, I guess.

Anyway, all of you who live close are super-lucky.

J

If you like to spend $$$ on stuff that looks good but you really don't need then the answer is yes.

Last edited:
If you like to spend $$$ on stuff that looks good but you really don't need then the answer is yes.

not sure what you are saying by that?

There is no grocery store and they are not selling a place to live so I guess nothing is really needed but not sure what you mean by it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back