PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Anyone still want to defend Marcus Vick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=ap-vickarrested&prov=ap&type=lgns

Former Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick, booted from the team last week for his behavior on and off the field, was charged Monday with pulling a gun on three teenagers during an altercation in a restaurant parking lot. .......

Heck, at least Maurice Clarett took a few months before getting busted for armed robbery.... Vick only took a week.

If Vick had an invite to the combine, I wouldn't be surprised if they are tearing it up as we speak.

Last edited:
The man is a genius... not only is he drawing pre-draft media attention to himself, he's perfectly positioned for the starring role in "The Longest Yard III - Don Mexico's Revenge"

Anyone still want to defend Marcus Vick?

I didn't before ... but let me try now.

Quote:
Former Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick, booted from the team last week for his behavior on and off the field, was charged Monday with pulling a gun on three teenagers during an altercation in a restaurant parking lot. .......

Heck, at least Maurice Clarett took a few months before getting busted for armed robbery.... Vick only took a week.

Unless you KNOW what happened ... can you conceive that he might have used the handgun to defend himself? I know armed self-defense is illegal in the illustrious Commonwealth ... but there are worse alternatives and it sounds good to me.

DaBruinz said:

Also, he hasn't given anyone herpes yet. That's a good thing too.

JoeSixPat said:
Also, he hasn't given anyone herpes yet. That's a good thing too.
And you know that how?

Well

Well VT is about 90 minutes from here and i have friends that go there and some that are alumni. Let me just say that no one likes him, he is a tool. The only reason they even took him back is becuase his last name is Vick. i can't stand VT anyway, but this guy really took it to a new level.

good luck at the "next level baby" cuase he better grow up, he's not as talented as his brother (you know the 26th ranked all pro QB :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
Defend Marcus Vick? LOL! Maybe the law offices of Dane Shulman!

My retainer is one luxury box in Gillette for the next 50 years, no refund. You'll be billed an exorbitant hourly rate, plus $500/minute for every minute and portion of a minute I have to talk with or share a room with you. You will be required to wear a sealed bio-hazard suit with self-contained environmental system whenever we're within one hundred miles of each other. These terms are non-negotiable.

Box_O_Rocks, Pervert Defender :eek:

flutie2phelan said:

I didn't before ... but let me try now.

Quote:

Unless you KNOW what happened ... can you conceive that he might have used the handgun to defend himself? I know armed self-defense is illegal in the illustrious Commonwealth ... but there are worse alternatives and it sounds good to me.

1) I don't live in Massachusetts so I don't see your point.
2) If he was using the Handgun to defend himself, why was HE ARRESTED and not the 3 high schoolers? WHOOPS. So much for using logic there.

DaBruinz said:
1) I don't live in Massachusetts so I don't see your point.
2) If he was using the Handgun to defend himself, why was HE ARRESTED and not the 3 high schoolers? WHOOPS. So much for using logic there.

(2) Altercation is not a crime. Assuming that the three teenagers said, "This guy pulled a gun on us" ... and they had no gun(s) ... and assuming that possessing a handgun without permit IS a crime ... then they would arrest the possessor, right? See the logic now?

(1) I haven't lived in Mass. either ... since some months after the notorious case in which an invader broke into a woman's home. She fled to a room where she had a pistol ... grabbed it and kept running into her cellar. He pursued her into the cellar. She shot him - but not fatally. SHE was arrested and prosecuted because she violated Mass. law which requires that she run out of the building. You can either obey the law ... or stay alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back