PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Anyone see Fresno State tonite ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruthSeeker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Man, they have this center, Kyle Young, he was just blowing open holes for some running back who hasn't played in 2 years. The running back wound up with 160 yards and 3 tds in the Fresno State win. Young is a senior, 6'5" 330. Wouldn't mind seeing him as a Patriot if Koppen leaves for free agency. That would make a sick O-Line, though I have a feeling we are going to spend a #1 pick on a WR for some reason, wink. Calvin Johnson from Georgia Tech would look sweet in a Pats uni.

Yeah, that Center is a beast. Although I don't like to pigeon hole Belichick, I don't see him taking a first round Center, however.

BelichickFan said:
Yeah, that Center is a beast. Although I don't like to pigeon hole Belichick, I don't see him taking a first round Center, however.

We should be able to land him with our 1st rounder, and still be able to draft Paul Posluszny with the pick that Seattle will be giving us for Branch ;)

im interested in the corner McCougly*spelling

BelichickFan said:

That's what we all said about guards until Logan Mankins went with #32.

Expect the unexpected. That's what I do on draft day.

Bertil said:
That's what we all said about guards until Logan Mankins went with #32.

Expect the unexpected. That's what I do on draft day.
I know, that's why I said I wouldn't pigeon hole Belichick. Remember, though, the Mankins draft was very week and he can play Tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back