PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Anyone know what kind of video equipment Pats/NFL teams use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradyManny

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Disclaimer: This is not meant to go into spygate territory!! If anyone tries to take it there, please ignore. I'm a video editor/producer and this is simply a matter of curiosity and interest....

Anyway, I'm curious if anyone here has knowledge as to the kind of equipment, programs and workflow NFL teams use to work with their video. IE, what is shot, what is it shot with, what do they edit it in, what do they then watch it in, etc., etc.

I ask first our of interest and second b/c I have often contemplated trying to merge my profession (digital video) with my love of sports.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Why not just look on the Pat's Official Website, get the name of someone in the video department and ask them the same thing outright? My guess would be that they would have no qualms about giving out the information to someone showing an honest interest in what they actually do and the equipment required, particularly if you are knowledgeable on the equipment. Worth a try? :)

Polaroid "One Step". That way they can analyze it quickly. :D

Why not just look on the Pat's Official Website, get the name of someone in the video department and ask them the same thing outright? My guess would be that they would have no qualms about giving out the information to someone showing an honest interest in what they actually do and the equipment required, particularly if you are knowledgeable on the equipment. Worth a try? :)

Good call, hadn't thought of that and I shall check that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back