PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT; Anyone Know How to Buy Tickets to Pats Game in Miami directly?

PatsDeb

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to be in FL for Thanksgiving week and would like to go to the game with the family. We have to get 6 tickets, and since Miami never seems to be sold out (my in-laws live down there and whenever I am visiting during football season they are always begging for people to buy tickets so they aren't blacked out), I was hoping to buy them directly rather than pay over face value on Stubhub, etc. The Dolphins website is unhelpful. Has anyone done this and if so, how? Thanks for any info you can provide.

I am going to be in FL for Thanksgiving week and would like to go to the game with the family. We have to get 6 tickets, and since Miami never seems to be sold out (my in-laws live down there and whenever I am visiting during football season they are always begging for people to buy tickets so they aren't blacked out), I was hoping to buy them directly rather than pay over face value on Stubhub, etc. The Dolphins website is unhelpful. Has anyone done this and if so, how? Thanks for any info you can provide.

Try these and ticketmaster - when they go onlsale.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/tickets/tickets_individual.asp

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/tickets/tickets_individual.asp

I'll buy them for you send me a check. Kidding, got mine on craigslist last year. Tons available. Some from people selling them in the boston area. Those are good people to get them from because youll be in a section with lots of pats fans. Who am i kidding, that was half the stadium.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I have Extra Tickets to the Game. They are $52 a piece. If you want 6 I will hold them for you. They are upper deck. If any game is to sell out it will be that game. If you are interested I will send you a messge with my number.

We will be doing a tailgate party also If you are interested i can give you a price on that also, But that is up to you.

Denver

Seats havent gone on sale yet. Wait a few weeks. I have tix available, but I dont think I'll have 6.

I'll tell you in this thread when seats go on sale. This is the game I wait for every year. Unfortuantley, last year it sold out immeadiately and I had to overpay for them

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back