PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Anybody see that Raiders game break...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGameguy

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
where Thomas Howard high-stepped, feet leg high, for like forty yards? I couldn't stop laughing he looked like the WB frog or a radio city rockette lol

It was funny because they were getting run over before that gift TD

Just as a random thought though, Thomas Howard is turning into a great linebacker. If I am correct, he came out the year Demeco Ryans and a few other talanted LBs did, which makes for a highly impressive class of tacklers.

I actually flipped to the game when that happened (the Pats were in a timeout). Rivers made an absolute HORRIBLE PLAY!! The Chargers wer up 14-0, the Raiders were doing nothing, they could not stop LT, and for some reason Rivers got flushed to the right, and threw the ball back across the field to his left (the first thing you tell at QB never to do!!), against the grain and the LB was the only one there! He had absolutely no one around him, he could have walked the 60 yards for the TD.

Rivers is just not a good QB, period.

While watching all that I was thinking the refs should have flagged him for delay of game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back