PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Any word on Deandre Jackson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebman2112

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Some here might remember him, but Deandre was a nice CB prospect coming out of Iowa State in 2007, but he went undrafted due to an ACL tear. I haven't really heard much about him since, and I don't think he's in the league? Can anybody fill me in? I wonder if the knee is fully healed?

I liked that kid, and thought he had some potential. Here's his 2007 prospect video:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/fo...raft/2007/video/?c=Position&p=86518&s=1511586

i think i read something on scout where he said his dream job has nothing to do with football after a game in 2006. i can believe that especially after a knee injury and now hes just out of football pursuing other things.

i think i read something on scout where he said his dream job has nothing to do with football after a game in 2006. i can believe that especially after a knee injury and now hes just out of football pursuing other things.

Thanks. He was an interesting player/prospect, and I've been wondering what happened to him. I don't know if you're aware of this, but his little brother (also a CB) currently plays for the Cyclones.

Thanks. He was an interesting player/prospect, and I've been wondering what happened to him. I don't know if you're aware of this, but his little brother (also a CB) currently plays for the Cyclones.

i liked him too and was hoping we'd pick him up some way but after combine , i heard he worked out for the jets and some other team and then never heard of him since.

Being that I am a diehard cyclone fan, I can tell you what I know about DeAndre. As someone mentioned earlier, he did try out with the Jets, but his strength was never being quick in the first place, the knee injury was too much for him to overcome football wise. He never really regained his speed so his football career is all but over.
Sebman, glad to see someone else on the board at least looking at the cyclone program. Here is to hoping that Rubin comes to the Patriots, as I think he is absolutely perfect for the 3-4 nose here.

Last edited:
Lets go HAWKS! Woo hoo! No 5 field goals for shaggy this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back