PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Andre Johnson and Cortland Finnegan going at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's clearly Fisher, look at the head coach, he's been getting away with this BS for years, I still remember him laughing at Rodney after that punk-arse 5th WR costing Rodney the playoffs and his knee with that cheap, face-up chop block, Fish teaches that BS. Fish loved every minute of it.....

Which led to Eric Alexander having to cover Dallas Clark in that AFCCG :(

Finnegan deserved that ***** beatin....he is a dirty player that plays cheap with every receiver in the league and he messed with the wrong guy this time....AJ would whoop his ***** 100/100 times.....I loved seeing this and could watch it 100 times....

Could not agree more...I wish Johnson had a little more time to beat the sh(t out of that punk....he is now the dirtiest player in the league. This guy reminds me of a kid that used to tease/pick on kids endlessly and when you finally had enough and would go after him...teacher would step in and he'd hide behind the teacher smiling at u...making faces....well we all know the end of this story.....eventually there is no teacher around and kid got was coming to him....anyways Johnson should challenge him to a boxing match proceeds to go to charity!....ps...was hoping johnson would also pull his bozo hairdo out by the roots!!

you really cant figure out why?

doesnt matter what kind of "cheap shots" that where happeneing. The guy went straight out fist fighting. I wish he would get suspended for the rest of the season. Trash like that has no place in the NFL.

Dude..you have no clue...this little pr*ck was taunting Johnson all game (as he has been known to do with other opposing "talented" players in past. Finnegan is a marginal player....had hardly heard of him until he pulled Steve smith (gints) out of bounds by helmet after he was already gang tackled by bunch of players....he's a dirty little f*ck that will hopefully get what's coming to him someday...Johnson BTW has always been a model citizen in nfl..one of the really good guys....just look at each of their press conferences to see who the better guy is....

After watching the fight I was ready to kick Finnegan in the nuts. It's so obvious what he was trying to do. What an a-hole.

The Titans seem like a real mess of a team. Really bad vibes just all around from them.

Might be time Fisher to go....he's been there what?....17 yrs with limited success....plus owner likes young ...fish has eluded that he doesn't want to coach him....

Might be time Fisher to go....he's been there what?....17 yrs with limited success....plus owner likes young ...fish has eluded that he doesn't want to coach him....

The fans down here are wanting a new coach, which would be a good idea at this point. Fisher has lost control of the team. The fans feel he hasnt produced enough winning seasons, considering his tenure there. However, the fans are also siding with VY, and want him to remain the starter. I've often felt that the Titan fans are quite stupid, but this takes the case. You would never see Brady act like VY, even if he was p*ssed at BB. Brady is a leader, VY is not, and probably never will be. This isnt exactly the first time hes acted like an idiot. :eek:

Either way, i'm going to enjoy watching the Titan fans jump off the bridge. I hate them with a passion. :D

well both players have been fined, not too heavily though. I don't think they should be suspended though. That's pretty steep especially considering Andre never says or does anything out of line (except this obviously). that man is a saint when the media talks to him. On the other hand Finnegan is a total prick, always doing cheap shots and pull on receivers, he said it himself 'I aspire to be the dirtiest player in the league.' even though it looks like all Andre in that clip, I hope Goodell looks at their past infractions because Finnegan is always getting involved in this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back