PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Andre Johnson and Cortland Finnegan going at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you are legally blind then, because thats the only way you can ever come to the conclusion that Finnegan through ANY punches.

It simply didn't happen, and its clear as day. So stop trying to make things up.

But I do find it hilarious that Johnsons 3 haymakers are simply ignored and instead a phantom punch from Finnegan is your argument. Its pretty pathetic actually.

not to mention the play right be for when they are pushing and shoving after the play, Finnegan stopped and turned around and Johnson was still pushing at him trying to fight.

Immediately after Finnegan's helmet came off, he threw a right at Johnson's facemask. Sorry.

And, according to you, you should have no problem with Johnson pushing and "trying to fight." Or is it only bad behavior when it's someone other than Finnegan?

No one's ignoring the punches Johnson threw, though most are applauding them.

This thread is starting to turn into a brawl itself...I've deleted the worst of it, but any further personal attacks will get the poster kicked off the thread.

Immediately after Finnegan's helmet came off, he threw a right at Johnson's facemask. Sorry.

And, according to you, you should have no problem with Johnson pushing and "trying to fight." Or is it only bad behavior when it's someone other than Finnegan?

No one's ignoring the punches Johnson threw, though most are applauding them.

he didn't throw any punch. Finnegan went straight for Johnsons mask with his other hand after his got pulled off(for the 2nd time on back to back plays). Its right there, plain as day, for anyone to see in the many many videos of it.
Finnegan just did what was done to him the last 2 plays. Then Johnson took it overboard and started throwing punches to a guy that is on his knees not even trying to fight back. Act like a professional, not like a piece of trash.

Both of them did wrong, both deserved to be ejected(and fined). Johnson deserves to get fined more and/or suspended. And I hope he gets just that.

Last edited:
B6ggY.jpg

This thread is starting to turn into a brawl itself...I've deleted the worst of it, but any further personal attacks will get the poster kicked off the thread.

Oh, for the love of...seriously?

Fine. I have crap to do around the house, anyway.

For those of you who are somehow baffled as to why Johnson is getting support, Finnegan is the Sean Avery of the NFL. People will support anyone who stands up to that punk.

what is great is that the texans have an outside shot at the playoffs and their best player will miss their next game.

And despite this, the coach still gives Johnson the game ball, citing the personal benchmark of catches per season that Johnson just set the record for.

Way to go coach, give a star player props even though he just sank your team's chance for a critical win......and by the way, with all those catches your stud has hauled in, unmatched by even Jerry Rice, how many were caught in a playoff win? Exactly.

Good for Andre Johnson. Cortland is a b!tch and had it coming. And if repeat dirty shot taker Richard Seymour can get away with punching Ben the Rapist with a $25000 fine, Andre Johnson can retaliate in a fight without suspension.

After watching the fight I was ready to kick Finnegan in the nuts. It's so obvious what he was trying to do. What an a-hole.

The Titans seem like a real mess of a team. Really bad vibes just all around from them.

That's just Cortland following Jeff Fisher's orders man, that's all.......

Take out Andre, get the one game suspension, we're in a dog fight for the division.............

We all saw Cortland clapping his hands on the way out with the fat smile on his mug, mission accomplished. I have a feeling Fisher bought Cortland an ice cream after the game.

Last edited:
That's just Cortland following Jeff Fisher's orders man, that's all.......

Take out Andre, get the one game suspension, we're in a dog fight for the division.............

We all saw Cortland clapping his hands on the way out with the fat smile on his mug, mission accomplished. I have a feeling Fisher bought Cortland an ice cream after the game.

That was the EXACT same way I took it. How Jeff Fisher gets away with his constant dirty coaching is beyond me.

That was the EXACT same way I took it. How Jeff Fisher gets away with his constant dirty coaching is beyond me.

It's clearly Fisher, look at the head coach, he's been getting away with this BS for years, I still remember him laughing at Rodney after that punk-arse 5th WR costing Rodney the playoffs and his knee with that cheap, face-up chop block, Fish teaches that BS. Fish loved every minute of it.....

Oddly, in civil society, Finnegan might be held entirely responsible for Johnson's violence. In the NFL, there is a higher standard.

It's clearly Fisher, look at the head coach, he's been getting away with this BS for years, I still remember him laughing at Rodney after that punk-arse 5th WR costing Rodney the playoffs and his knee with that cheap, face-up chop block, Fish teaches that BS. Fish loved every minute of it.....

I remember Tom Coughlin finally pointing it out earlier this season and it flew right under the radar.

Why was Finnegan ejected? Just for being a punk in general?
EDITED:Eh I guess he was more involved when I watched it a few more times.

After the fight, Finnegan began to taunt the Texans' bench as well.

When he smirked and winked at the end of the scuffle, was that towards the Texans bench or the Titans?

Does anyone know or have a clip of what Andre was saying in the Texans locker room after getting the game ball? I had the TV on while working out a little bit ago, didn't hear anything. He looked really calm while speaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back