PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: An American QB in Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be there & he will get his parking space. Don't the workouts start right after the draft? He is in NYC now.

if he can keep that level of focus with all that's going on, then my already high admiration of him will go through the roof.

It's Paris. In Paris, QB of the New England Patriots is right up there with the guy who programs Britney Spears' drum machine.

Yeah, but I thought Gisele would rank in the City of Fashion...i thought that the top runway models (a) never ate and (b) didn't have to pay when they did eat.

I suffer when the ads for male enhancement performance come on TV (and the IP Freely) ads. Sleaziest commercials evah! Does anybody buy that sh*t?

I envy Tom having been to Paris, with or without Gisele. With is better though. My mother or my grandmother would try to put some pounds on her with the lasagna, ravioli, braciole, etc. Tom likes 'em skinny, huh?

Gisele is widely known for that 'skinny' body. In fact, she has a unreal body! Damned, she is so freak'in sexy/hot! SMOKIN!

Bridget is the super skinny one. I saw her at games a few times and she is a stick figure with absolutely no curves, no boobs (well, this is pre-pregnancy) and just a boyish figure. Her face was cute, but with little makeup she looked plain. If not for her height, I wouldn't have looked twice.

Gisele on the other hand with that Body, and all that hair - damned, hold me back. Something tells me she won't be walking through the Club section at Pats games. There would be a freak'in riot!!!!!

Gisele is widely known for that 'skinny' body. In fact, she has a unreal body! Damned, she is so freak'in sexy/hot! SMOKIN!

Bridget is the super skinny one. I saw her at games a few times and she is a stick figure with absolutely no curves, no boobs (well, this is pre-pregnancy) and just a boyish figure. Her face was cute, but with little makeup she looked plain. If not for her height, I wouldn't have looked twice.

Gisele on the other hand with that Body, and all that hair - damned, hold me back. Something tells me she won't be walking through the Club section at Pats games. There would be a freak'in riot!!!!!
I realize the super models have to have that kind of body, or forget it. I could learn to like it, no problemo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back