PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ads coming to NBA jerseys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The New York Depends ...........

Or just this picture on the Jet's jerseys.

summers-eve.jpg

Back on topic, does anyone want to have a viewing party at my house tomorrow for Julia Louis-Dreyfus hosting Saturday Night Live?

Please do. I think the whole site should just have pictures of Julia Louis-Dreyfus for their signature.

I call this one:

giphy.gif

I'm really annoyed about a random picture or name being on a jersey. That makes such a huge difference to my viewing.

It will happen..in due time. I just want a good one...like this

tom-cruise-days-thunder-1990.jpg

I don't care about the ads what is going to kill football for me is expanded playoffs, expanded season, ând am expanded league.

The Colts have already lined up Depends and Midol.

Yeah, and if it helps keep down the exorbitant prices that Kraft gouges us for tickets, I'm all for it too.

Let's just hope Roger Goodell never watches Idiocracy otherwise this will be the new uniforms:
lqziwbgcxo4xtf9ehu9h.jpg

There are so many consequences, some we don't know about yet with ads-on-jerseys. It all depends on if/when/how the NFL does this.

If done like stadium naming rights, there will be an arms race to attract the biggest sponsors. The sponsors that come to the Patriots will have deeper pockets than the Jaguars. Everybody will want a sponsor like Apple (except maybe Seattle.) In this scenerio, the rich get richer at the expense of small market teams.

The Steeler's logo is already an ad!

We already have seen how sponsors drop players if they get in trouble - this could get interesting. A team might want to drop a sponsor that becomes unpopular, maybe under fan pressure. Sponsors might drop a team for the same reasons, or simply to switch to a more popular team.

^ If anything, my comment on the Steelers was a diss.

The Colts have already lined up Depends and Midol.
81DvB5bNr-L._SY355_.jpg

Yeah, and if it helps keep down the exorbitant prices that Kraft gouges us for tickets, I'm all for it too.
The NFL is all about ADDITIONAL revenue sources.
The only thing we can be sure of is ticket prices will keep going up till people stop buying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots