PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ads coming to NBA jerseys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please! Please! I take it all back! Everything! I take it all back, every word! I love you! I love you! I can't live without you! I'll do anything!

It's hard for me to dislike any of your posts with that signature. Julia Louis Dreyfus is ridiculously hot, even at 55 years old. She's also filthy rich so the slut in me gets turned on even more.

To whoever disliked this post, you are nothing but a piece of crap. You emit a foul and unpleasant odor. I loathe you.
Cmon now to those who disliked this post, did you guys really not get that reference there? :rolleyes:

It's one of the few this I respect about the NFL. They have not yet given in to ads on jerseys or the field of play*, or those silly virtual ads you see all over the place.

*Jerseys can have the logo of the manufacturer and the fields of play can have the stadium name, so the league is not 100% pure, but it sure as hell beats this:

The-Green-Monster-1024x652.jpg

Cmon now to those who disliked this post, did you guys really not get that reference there? :rolleyes:

Just so you know, I held the mouse cursor over the dislike button on your post for about two minutes before I decided to show you mercy. Consider this your first and final warning.

Please! Please! I take it all back! Everything! I take it all back, every word! I love you! I love you! I can't live without you! I'll do anything!

It's too late! You had your chance, pal.

Oh the pic was a sig....I was wondering what the association to the op was about. But I like the pic.

Allow me to further derail this thread...

Curb Your Enthusiasm > Seinfeld

It's hard for me to dislike any of your posts with that signature. Julia Louis Dreyfus is ridiculously hot, even at 55 years old. She's also filthy rich so the slut in me gets turned on even more.
They covered her up far too much in Seinfeld. She had a very underated body.

I want to like, agree, and rate your post a winner all at once. Amen to this, my brother, amen.

tumblr_mju226xsDg1qf4sbho1_500.gif

Seinfeld is a dumb show for grampas.

I have a friend that sometimes teases me calling me "Crazy Joe Devola" because I have thing for JLD.

He's the weirdo for NOT being attracted to her. As said before, she's ridiculously hot.

Jersey ads thread derailed by an overrated woman and overrated television shows.

Given the original topic, I'm o.k. with that.

Jersey ads thread derailed by an overrated woman and overrated television shows.

Given the original topic, I'm o.k. with that.

Take that back RIGHT NOW.

what's the NBA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill