PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Adrien Pederson

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisgruntledTunaFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
The guy's a friggin' MONSTER. He's made some awefully good D's look just that-AWEFUL.

Too bad their QB blows chunks.

The guy's a friggin' MONSTER. He's made some awefully good D's look just that-AWEFUL.

Too bad their QB blows chunks.

I was thinking the same thing. Min's qb is horrendus. Did you see the play where he jumped held the ball up then fell on his ass behind a wall of Cowboys?

Imagine that we could have a pick next year high enough to get a player with the talent right off the bat Petterson has shown.

Brad Childress has to be one of the DUMBEST coaches on the planet. Fourth quarter, down by seven, ten minutes left in the game, Adrian Peterson eating yard yard chunks every time he touches the ball, and Childress decides to put the game in the hands of Tavaris Jackson and Chester Taylor. Adrian fumbles - just once - and gets put away for the rest of a very winnable game. Hell, the Cowboys postgame comments tell it better than I ever could.
There are good quarterbacks in this league and there are bad quarterbacks.

And then there's Jackson.

The Cowboys begged him to throw Sunday and he responded with 72 yards. Every incomplete pass he threw – and there were 13 of them – was another carry taken away from Peterson.

"I was surprised they didn't feed him [Peterson] as much," Cowboys defensive end Marcus Spears said. "Our objective was to put the game into the quarterback's hands."

The Cowboys shouldn't have been too surprised. The tortured logic Childress exhibits in his use of Peterson hasn't bought any grace with Vikings fans.

Chester Taylor starts at running back instead of Peterson. That's fine. Dividing the workload to keep the rookie fresh is fine, too.

But how can the Vikings go an entire game and not keep Peterson on the field for an entire possession?
LINK

Last edited:
I was only part watching the game, and I overheard something about the QB and Taylor getting into it on the sidelines about not throwing the ball to the right spot?

Can somebody review what went on with the spat between players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back