PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adam Seward is available, cut by the Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Adam Seward is available, cut by the Jags

No he wouldn't If signed, Adam Seward would be a linebacker, cornerback, safety, quarterback, wide receiver, tight end, and defensive coordinator... all at the same time.

Wasn't that a "Patrick Chungism".....

If only BB would stop being so ****y ! Frig, just give in Bill... just accept that you could bring us back to the promised land on the back on the great Sewell ! It's OK, no one would fault you - just put aside your pride.

Adam Seward is a man among boys, a leader's leader, the captains captain. Anything less than two C's on his uni is an insult.

If Adam Seward was on the team, no way we go for it on 4th and 2.

I heard if we sign Seward now, Godell will relook the spygate incident and possibly give us our lost 1st rounder back

Do NOT let the Saints fans learn about this secret weapon. On 2nd thought, don't sign him until after that game so he'll be a secret weapon for the playoffs.

With Seward on pace for a 5-tackle season, he has two more coming this season. Belichick is the only one in the league who can see how key this could be and can maximize those 2 remaining tackles, putting Seward in position to make them at the times they mean the most.

If Seward had been cut two weeks ago the Pats would have picked him up (having used up only 2 tackles, a bonus for us), and his third tackle of the season would have been the difference for us against Indy. I expect a signing soon, with a 2 year contract of course.

I agree. Total stats or averages are meaningless. Had he been on the team, BB would have punted knowing Seward would have made that one crucial tackle, be it a sack or a 4th down stuff, that would have sealed the win.

Women swoon and go limp in the knees at the sight of Adam Seward!

Adam Seward is God amongst the minnows!

BTW: who is Adam Seward again? :confused:

Last edited:

You cant cut adam seward to get rid of Adam seward you have to bring him to mount doom where he was forged

Last edited:

Adam Seward=Championship!

You cant cut adam seward to get rid of Adam seward you have to bring him to mount doom where he was forged

LOL Classic!:p

I sense another 1,000 posts on AS coming to a fan website soon.......

BTW: who is Adam Seward again? :confused:

OK, I'll play...

If I remember correctly, there was much speculation here on BB'S supposed "great interest" in a LB named Adam Seward. As you can see... it's kind of taken a life of it's own. Whenever he's available, someone jumps on the chance, and here we are. Seeing as how he's been available more than once in recent times, it might be fair to say that BB's love of Adam Seward may have been slightly exagerated.

Anyhoo - here we are... in Sewardland.

This is great news. Who gets cut to make room for him? Mayo? Guyton? Mayo and Guyton? Yeah, probably that one. Just let Adam have both of their lockers and be the only one on the team to play ILB in any defensive formation. He's ideal for our system.

Does he have twitter or a website. He would be amazed to find out hes a cult hero.

For those of you who are new to the board, adam seward and connor barwin are legends on this boad.

This is great news. Who gets cut to make room for him? Mayo? Guyton? Mayo and Guyton? Yeah, probably that one. Just let Adam have both of their lockers and be the only one on the team to play ILB in any defensive formation. He's ideal for our system.

Adam Seward doesnt fit into a system, systems are built around Adam Seward!

I'm pretty sure Adam Seward is my dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes