PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adam Seward is available, cut by the Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Adam Seward is available, cut by the Jags

Adam Seward didn't get cut by the Jags, Adam Seward cut the Jags.

Signing him will not only ensure a Super Bowl for this season, but the next 10 seasons.

Last edited:

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

::deep breath::......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Damn! Too late for the Saints game!

Damn! Too late for the Saints game!

Seward's IQ is 168. I'm sure he can learn the entire defense AND the Saints' offensive tendencies in about 20 minutes.

I have a good feeling about it this time. It's gonna happen. Save a spot in the Pats HOF.

I think we have to face the fact that even if we were fortunate enough to sign him, the Patriots very sucky DC would misuse the greatness that is Adam Seward .

Last edited:

ummmmmmmmm who is adam seward?

So let it be written, so let it be Adam Seward.

I'll ask the same thing Feep did. Who IS Adam Seward and why do I see so many occasional references to the man?:confused:

I just had an accident in my pants. Had we had Adam in Indy, we could have used him for some LB trickery on offense and made that first down easy.

In fact, I directly attribute ALL of our losses on NOT having him here already. What are you waiting for Bill. SIGN HIM ALREADY.

Last edited:

I think we have to face the fact that even if we were fortunate enough to sign him, the Patriots very sucky DC would misuse the greatness that is Adam Seward .

No he wouldn't If signed, Adam Seward would be a linebacker, cornerback, safety, quarterback, wide receiver, tight end, and defensive coordinator... all at the same time.

I think I remember a zillion posts about him once upon a time.........:D

Last edited:

When Waxy saw the breadth of amusement, he wept, for there was no backstory for him to comprehend...

Always late...

Last edited:

Now he could be reunited with Chuck Norris and Ian will be happy again, per Patjew.

Playing for a team other than the Pats was Seward's Folly.

I blame Kraft for being too cheap to sign Seward who would have made us undefeated and on our way to 16-0

Playing for a team other than the Pats was Seward's Folly.

Thank you for keeping your opinion civil

With Seward on pace for a 5-tackle season, he has two more coming this season. Belichick is the only one in the league who can see how key this could be and can maximize those 2 remaining tackles, putting Seward in position to make them at the times they mean the most.

If Seward had been cut two weeks ago the Pats would have picked him up (having used up only 2 tackles, a bonus for us), and his third tackle of the season would have been the difference for us against Indy. I expect a signing soon, with a 2 year contract of course.

Last edited:

With Seward on pace for a 5-tackle season, he has two more coming this season. Belichick is the only one in the league who can see how key this could be and can maximize those 2 remaining tackles, putting Seward in position to make them at the times they mean the most.

If Seward had been cut two weeks ago the Pats would have picked him up (having used up only 2 tackles, a bonus for us), and his third tackle of the season would have been the difference for us against Indy. I expect a signing soon, with a 2 year contract of course.

Are you kidding? Seward is the only guy in the league who deserves a lifetime contract, to be renewed annually at his pleasure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down