PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: A PatsNutMe story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either his brother ... or his girlfriend ... will get the other ticket
to the Pats game in Miami in December.

Oh yeah, sure.
"Sorry, sweets. Can't see ya this weekend. My brother and i are off to South Beach!"

I just love drop kick stories. Can't get enough of them.:rocker:

Last edited by a moderator:
PATSNUTme said:
I just love drop kick stories. Can't get enough of them.:rocker:

HAHA! The drop kick legacy lives on!

Are you from Maine Box?

I went to Gardiner, for those that don't know Cony and Gardiner have one of the oldest high school football rivalries in the country. Don't tell anyone but my wife went to Cony, sshh!

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Ewwwww... Cony.

That post combined with your avatar is not a pleasant thought! :D

mgcolby said:
Are you from Maine Box?

I went to Gardiner, for those that don't know Cony and Gardiner have one of the oldest high school football rivalries in the country. Don't tell anyone but my wife went to Cony, sshh!

My home town team just beat Cony in the state HS Girls BB Championship game. We also beat Gardnier, a few years back, for the State Championship in football.

Are there any other posters out there that have beating Cony or Gardnier stories to share?

PATSNUTme said:
My home town team just beat Cony in the state HS Girls BB Championship game. We also beat Gardnier, a few years back, for the State Championship in football.

Are there any other posters out there that have beating Cony or Gardnier stories to share?

You are a very funny man. What town are you from? The last time they were in the Football state championship was 1998.

mgcolby said:
You are a very funny man. What town are you from? The last time they were in the Football state championship was 1998.

That's about the right year. So, if you know that, you know what town I live in.

PATSNUTme said:
That's about the right year. So, if you know that, you know what town I live in.

I do now I couldn't remember it was two seasons after I graduated. Sanford, but they went in 97 as well and lost to Noble.

mgcolby said:
I do now I couldn't remember it was two seasons after I graduated. Sanford, but they went in 97 as well and lost to Noble.

Right, and to give you another reason to hate me, my office is in Noble country.

PATSNUTme said:
Right, and to give you another reason to hate me, my office is in Noble country.

It doesn't bother me much, the team I was on beat up noble when we played them. Never played Sanford, but it is almost a given the southern team is going to win every year. The PTC plays vanilla football other then Mt Blue. It is essentially 5-2 Defense and a power I offense with very little passing.

mgcolby said:
Are you from Maine Box?
Not yet, but it is on my to do list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back