PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: A Denver story with New England insight

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm, does this imply that Josh had something to do with the teams success?

There's no doubt he put up good offensive stats here. He's my favorite ex-Pats coordinator at this point. Him going to Denver is the best thing to happen for the Patriots. The guy is doing a fabulous job in Denver being everything I thought he would be, thus far...even concerning his recent chest-puffing and bold declarations. I hope he stays as Denver head coach for a long time.

Last edited:
Not that it matters since he's gone now and I remain amused by everything he's done since he's left...but since McKid cited that two-minute drive stat in the article, some Denver fans actually took the trouble to go through all of last year's two-minute drives for Denver and also for New England, and also wondered why he even wasted time citing that stat, when their main problem was defense:

comments found on pages 7 and 8:
Paige: McD wants defenses' hate - Article Comments - View topic - Sports News - Denver Broncos Football : Denver Colorado Neighbors

Last edited:
You can't use stats and numbers to decide who was better than who.

Orton's a good player, but Cutler (whilst being a whiny punk) is on the verge of being an elite QB. The Bears receiving corps will be a big test for him though - can he do what Brady did and survive without any truly outstanding receivers?

We will see after this year who is the better qb...

You can't use stats and numbers to decide who was better than who.

Orton's a good player, but Cutler (whilst being a whiny punk) is on the verge of being an elite QB. The Bears receiving corps will be a big test for him though - can he do what Brady did and survive without any truly outstanding receivers?

By what measure is Cutler "on the verge" of being an "elite" QB? Sorry, I just don't see it. :confused2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back