PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: A Colt's Fan Perspective On This Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
God that is funny!

And Manning was wearing the same suit this year when he threw his entire team under the bus with his "the whole team played better" comment about the Chargers.

PMS has a new meaning.......PMS=Peyton Manning Sucks

What? What kind of topic of this? Well, I was just browsing Indy Star and saw a great post by one of their members, thought it should be shared here.

Great to see classy, intelligent Colts fans who look at things objectively, kudos to this poster. Great post.
Good post? Most definitely. Classy? Perhaps, however...
Now Tom Brady and the cheating Patriots are well on their way to the greatest season in NFL history and only divine intervention and Brett Favre might stand in their way. Neither is likely.
:rolleyes:

Oh, please. The Colts will be back next year. As long as they have Peyton Manning, they have a chance. They proved that last year. No one will forget Peyton Manning; he's the second-best QB to ever play the game, at least in my opinion.

Grow up - Peyton could not even handle Joe Montana's jock strap

Lets not talk stupid or unless you are like 15 and never heard of #16

Woah Manning, second best to ever play the game?

Come on....

I know you’re all trying to play the consoling Pats fan with the whole “Keep your heads up” shtick, but the original post is nothing but the truth.

No one has actually argued said in the original post, yet have just gone on random tangents. (See: Calling Peyton the 2nd best to ever play the game, please stop.)

The thing that scares me the most about the Colts is the very real possibility that they may get a HC, possibly as early as next year, that knows what the hell he's got, what to do with it and how to manage a game.

Congrats to the Indy fan who made this post. Not many fans are humble enough to say the things this person did. I don't think I could have written it if the shoe were on the other foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes